HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

tdknewcam2.jpg

Rebel XT, only an 8mp version but it was on clearance so it was affordable now instead of waiting to try and buy the 10.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that model anyway, been using mine for almost 2 years now.

Nope that's just the detail and texture of the figure and the lighting, this camera is able to get much better depth and light and shadows, its awesome. Gives me alot more options with lighting compared to what i could do with my old digital.

Weird effect. The skin looks greasy like the oily effect that a person gets on their forehead from time to time.

Love that last pic. The lighting and effects are top notch!

Haha that's awesome! What figure did you use for that? More specifically, what suit?

That's the HT truetype asian figure right? I have the same one for my Snake Eyes. I also want to know which suit it's wearing.

Yup, HT Asian TT, which i found to be a perfect skintone match to bruce and others, their old caucasian was way to white. It came with that asian head and i'd been meaning to try that shot for a while, finally found the right sized version of the background to use.

The suit is a Toy Soldier suit i got way back with the body when i got my batmans to make my bruce, its what i use for bruce, and what i've used in shots with my tony stark. It's a simple but good suit IMO, maybe not Toys2 level but one fo the better suits i've seen.

Even though it's been posted, now I have the excuse to keep the long (Buddy Lee) cape on since the Medicom has the short version.

3518512977_543b642f82_o.jpg

3518512995_3bbb0e63ac_b.jpg

3518512999_f62f8c84d9_b.jpg

3518513007_b2b7ac631d_b.jpg

3518513027_4614dd5ed2_b.jpg

Back