Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap...dunno if i should cancel my Predator Ex and use the funds towards the red hulk. I missed out on green hulk and spiderman comiquette..decisions, decisions

WELL BUDDy DONT CANCEL PREDATOR IT HAS DIFFERENT RELEASE DATE RULK WILL BE SHIPPING ON SEP12 SO U CAN ORDER IT TOO
:bow:bow:

WELL BUDDy DONT CANCEL PREDATOR IT HAS DIFFERENT RELEASE DATE RULK WILL BE SHIPPING ON SEP12 SO U CAN ORDER IT TOO
:bow:bow:

i know what you mean, but i already have 13 preorders for 2012!! if i add this and who knows what else is coming out in the coming months I'll have to declare bankruptcy! :lol

Crap... I am getting SOOOOO tempted to get this.

i'm in the same boat bro! like i said before i missed out on the green hulk so this is the next best thing...the only thing holding me back is that it is not the original green hulk :lol but i checked on ebay for the green one and they are going for well over $1000 :horror so red hulk has the same sculpt, different color and hair and retails right now for $350 -$360 i gotta make a decision!

Yah if u change your mind, your deposit is 100% refundable. If your in Canada and US it's free shipping. He only have 1 left so decide quickly.

:lol S____! how much is the deposit vs?

so free shipping meaning if i preorder something from his site this month , come sept -October 2012 it will ship for free??

can anyone fotoship this and colour it green , just wanna see how it looks in gree with the new hair ,,

finally dhaval has new freinds, im was getting tired of being his only statue collecting freind and his questions daily .. :banana

can anyone fotoship this and colour it green , just wanna see how it looks in gree with the new hair ,,

finally dhaval has new freinds, im was getting tired of being his only statue collecting freind and his questions daily .. :banana

Well at least u type normal. :lol

getting kicked out a few other forums has taught me some lessons on y to type in proper english :lecture

10% if your US it's only $350 or in Canada $392 (tax included). All prices are in CDN. It's like $343 USD.

i see...so first 10% deposit for 349.99.Then Tax would be GST 5% so the grand total would be 367.49 with free shipping! not too shabby

He charged me 12% HST. Damn BC. So u getting it? Cheapest I've seen anywhere.

i think i'm about 90% sure that i will, i don't know much about red hulk but it's the same sculpt as the OG which looks great. I'm a bit apprehensive 'cause i don't know if sideshow will be releasing a PF or Comiquette of the original hulk anytime soon, but like you said the deposit is refundable! BTW VS why are you getting it? big fan of the red hulk?

grnehulksmall.jpg

Credits goes to Saban from bluray-disc.de

Back