Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of this, even though im only marginally into red hulk as a character with the improvements to his hair being much better then the green comiqutte and i like the red on this so much more then the irish springs green on the original, there is just lots to like :yess: :hi5: He looks very enraged more so than any sideshow hulk to date. Just like hulk should. I see no problem with people being excited for this one personally.

I'm all for collector's being excited for the new colored and better hairdo Hulk. I also think that with it being a retailer EX., is making the hype for this piece a bit more than if it was released with a reg. version attached to its release. Now what would put a sour taste in some collector's mouths, including myself. Will be if the "so called" EX has a bloated ES. Something like in the 1000's...:( Now if this has a ES of somewhere around 200-500. Watch Red Hulk fever really catch on...:panic:

I'm all for collector's being excited for the new colored and better hairdo Hulk. I also think that with it being a retailer EX., is making the hype for this piece a bit more than if it was released with a reg. version attached to its release. Now what would put a sour taste in some collector's mouths, including myself. Will be if the "so called" EX has a bloated ES. Something like in the 1000's...:( Now if this has a ES of somewhere around 200-500. Watch Red Hulk fever really catch on...:panic:

:exactly::goodpost:

Long pant Rulk will be here next week and have no eyebrows and the same hair except the hair line looks much better than SS ones.

I think if that's one thing I'll change on mine. Will be getting rid of those eyebrows. I'm thinking of finally following through with getting my extra Hulk LSB converted over to Rulk, now that we have this comiquette coming down the pipeline. Especially now that I have a local customizer on my team...:yess:

@ny experiance WITH secret compass collectibles.....i want to pre-order !T FROM THEM AS SHIPPING TO INDIA WILL BE REASONABLE PLEA$E HELP
:)

@ny experiance WITH secret compass collectibles.....i want to pre-order !T FROM THEM AS SHIPPING TO INDIA WILL BE REASONABLE PLEA$E HELP
:)

:slap can u type normal or at least keep the font size the same size. Nothing worse then have to squint to read what u post.:wink1:

please suggest some retailers who will ship rulk to India...........any one have store suggestions please help

hey @ny of u guy$ ordered from secret compass collectibles.....i want to pre-order red hulk from them if u have any experiance please share:)

i have 3 preorders pending from them, but havent received any of the item yet so cant comment. But they seemed like a good seller from all the email responses etc..

WELL JU$T HAVE PRE-ORDERED RED HULK COM!QUETTE FROM SECRET COMPA$$ COLLECT!BLES THEY R REASONABLE 339.95$ FOR RULK + 129.65$ EST. SHIPPING TO INDIA.... DEPOSIT OF 50$ ....FINALLY HAPPYyY:yess::yess:

WELL JU$T HAVE PRE-ORDERED RED HULK COM!QUETTE FROM SECRET COMPA$$ COLLECT!BLES THEY R REASONABLE 339.95$ FOR RULK + 129.65$ EST. SHIPPING TO INDIA.... DEPOSIT OF 50$ ....FINALLY HAPPYyY:yess::yess:

you shouldn't have any problems with them. Damn man it would be nice if you could change your font thought. :lol

Why change his fonts if he's getting the attention that he wants from it...:dunno

I know that I wouldn't change mind just because everyone wants me to...;)

crap...dunno if i should cancel my Predator Ex and use the funds towards the red hulk. I missed out on green hulk and spiderman comiquette..decisions, decisions

Back