Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one but on BBTS its Sold Out within 5-6 hours & CSC is asking for 537$ just for shipping :panic: means323.99$+537$..........anyone can suggest me dealer who will ship to India with reasonable rate:cuckoo:

Looks way better than that light green buzz cut hulk not sure if I should get it. Really want is a movie version hulk PF hopefully need a hulk in my collection badly

Red Hulk does look cool, but I'm just not a big enough fan of Mr. Thaddeus Ross. Maybe if my pockets were loaded, but LCS tend to overprice in my experiences. My LCS wants over $200 for a Bowen museum Wolverine. Yeah, okay.

SS said perhaps the "Avengers" movie Hulk will get a PF. I'm really not into collecting movie PFs since I want comic versions, but movie Hulks tend to look close enough to somebody's version of comic book Hulk that I'm sure it'd mix in with comic 1/4s well enough if made. So I'm dreading the eventual cost by 2012 or '13, but hoping and holding out for this:https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=35407

Looks like there may be a Legendary Scale Figure in the works, too.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=30721

34estfl.jpg

Huh? Didn't you have a long pants Rulk? :slap

Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

Don't worry, there are other people that feel the same way. I'm just saying! :wink1:

yeah when i first got into this hobby, i never understood why everyone liked/valued the original hulk pf so much. It looked very average and blend. Actually I still dont understand it fully but think the heavy weight played a part in its popularity :dunno

some of the bowen and koto hulk looked so much better, unfortunately they are bowen and koto branded...

yeah when i first got into this hobby, i never understood why everyone liked/valued the original hulk pf so much. It looked very average and blend. Actually I still dont understand it fully but think the heavy weight played a part in its popularity :dunno

some of the bowen and koto hulk looked so much better, unfortunately they are bowen and koto branded...

If u haven't seen it in person you wouldn't know? It's not the weight that makes that piece great! :wink1:

bowen & koto can't hold a candle to the hulk PF

If u haven't seen it in person you wouldn't know? It's not the weight that makes that piece great! :wink1:

I have seen it numerous times VS. I've held it, picked it up, and seen it up close. My cousin has it. He loves it. I just don't share his enthusiasm for the piece. I never have. Don't get me wrong. It's a quality sculpt. Solid, massive and heavy. I'll even wager we never see SSC build statues like this ever again. It seems that partially hollow pieces are the future for sculpts this big. However, I have NEVER liked the Kirby/Ape looking Hulk. The Hulk PF looks too docile for my tastes. I love the modern looking Hulk. Most importantly....I like my Hulk raging and rampaging. The PF doesn't give off that vibe to me. There is no questioning the PFs popularity. It's a quality piece. I just never really cared for it. Hopefully, SSC does a raging modern Hulk PF. If done right, I may even pick it up.

bowen & koto can't hold a candle to the hulk PF

Actually, my favorite Hulk statue is the Bowen FB smackdown Hulk. If that baby was in 1/4 scale it couldn't be beat IMHO. However, scale always did take a back seat to quality/style of sculpt for me. Oh well, collectors all have different tastes. All that matters is that we buy and display what we like.

Last edited:
To me the Hulk PF is one of the pieces where you can see a lot of time and love is put in to the sculpt and especially the paintjob. The time when SSC put more attention into making a statue before it became big.
As for the Rulk. Not really into the character.

To me the Hulk PF is one of the pieces where you can see a lot of time and love is put in to the sculpt and especially the paintjob. The time when SSC put more attention into making a statue before it became big.
As for the Rulk. Not really into the character.

The paint apps on the Hulk PF are superb. Best green used on a Hulk statue EVER.

I share your thoughts on the Rulk. The com will be a pass for me.

They've caught the Rulk fever.

I love the look of this, even though im only marginally into red hulk as a character with the improvements to his hair being much better then the green comiqutte and i like the red on this so much more then the irish springs green on the original, there is just lots to like :yess: :hi5: He looks very enraged more so than any sideshow hulk to date. Just like hulk should. I see no problem with people being excited for this one personally.

hey @ny of u guy$ ordered from secret compass collectibles.....i want to pre-order red hulk from them if u have any experiance please share:)

Back