Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

So Asia and Europe retailers have this but not America? Why? I don't get it.

WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE: Red Hulk Comiquette

Just spoke to SSC Rep Jennifer & the Rulk will be exclusive to all retailers worldwide. It will not be released on SSC website.

Re: WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE: Red Hulk Comiquette

Just spoke to SSC Rep Jennifer & the Rulk will be exclusive to all retailers worldwide. It will not be released on SSC website.

:p :wave

So how will we find out what retailers will have them?:monkey1

Re: WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE: Red Hulk Comiquette

:p :wave

So how will we find out what retailers will have them?:monkey1

I'm pretty sure BBTS & all other major etailers will carry it. You will need to be patient my son! :p :wink1:

The ES will be high on this one. I estimate over 1000 for the ES.

I like this part of collecting! The chase is always the best part, and the part that I miss the most to collecting since eBay was founded. Make collector's actually work to get their filthy hands on a certain piece...:yess:

I like this part of collecting! The chase is always the best part, and the part that I miss the most to collecting since eBay was founded. Make collector's actually work to get their filthy hands on a certain piece...:yess:

Well there is no work if its exclusive WW. Everybody would be able to order it anywhere? :monkey3

Well there is no work if its exclusive WW. Everybody would be able to order it anywhere? :monkey3

Remains to be seen where we'll end up finding these for sale. Either way I'm going to enjoy the chase for what it is. Nothing beats the satisfaction you get after you've conquered the hunt. Takes me back to my card collecting days. What fond memories!

Just did a google search and nothing came up, for those that have found it, how many beans is it worth??

oops, just found it in the UK for 399.:lol Pounds that is, so that's out of the question.......:gah:

oh well time to check with the local shops.

Just ordered mine from Forbidden Planet for £299 gbp:yess: good job im in the UK postage overseas for this will be mental :rotfl

Just did a google search and nothing came up, for those that have found it, how many beans is it worth??

Just ordered mine from Forbidden Planet for £299 gbp:yess: good job im in the UK postage overseas for this will be mental :rotfl
That roughly $470 clams, USD, but foreign retailers usually sell these things for more jacked up rates than U.S. sellers (probably due to increased shipping costs, and decreased levels of competition). Green Hulk was $360, so I would expect his red cousin to cost less than $400 for Americans when all is said and done. But. . .we'll see.

Back