Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

There will be no prob getting this
I'll wait till the USA retailers get them on hand
Did not see this one coming

That roughly $470 clams, USD, but foreign retailers usually sell these things for more jacked up rates than U.S. sellers (probably due to increased shipping costs, and decreased levels of competition). Green Hulk was $360, so I would expect his red cousin to cost less than $400 for Americans when all is said and done. But. . .we'll see.

That's still cheaper then buying one green and paying someone to customized it

Just contact you lcs that handles ssc and I'm sure they'll be able to get it. Now for an ES :dunno who knows since ssc probably won't list and ES until they give their retailers a chance to sell as many of these as possible. Doubtful though that it'll be anywheres near the original imo

There will be no prob getting this
I'll wait till the USA retailers get them on hand
Did not see this one coming

I'm with you on this one. Plus want to wait and see what the ES will be before shelling out coins.

The LCS in my area always jacks prices way over SSC. :slap It's a wonder how they sell anything in that store. I will have to wait until I can find an online store selling them. :gah:

Which shop vs im n van also! And what did they say? Thanks!

Big Pete's Collectables in North Vancouver by Lonsdale

I talked to the Pete's mother. She is relaying the message to Pete & I should find out today. Pete's now going direct to SSC versus a distributor. He's having a lot of issues with the distributor because the orders aren't getting filled.

The chase is over for me!!!:yess:

Got my order in for the Red Hulk and got it from a US based collectible retailer...:D

After calling around all morning trying to find someone that's going to carry the Red Hulk. Don't know the price yet but it doesn't matter to me and just couldn't wait on owning one of these. The best part is the retailer was in Burbank, CA. that is, which is a little further than Thing From Another World.

The chase is over for me!!!:yess:

Got my order in for the Red Hulk and got it from a US based collectible retailer...:D

After calling around all morning trying to find someone that's going to carry the Red Hulk. Don't know the price yet but it doesn't matter to me and just couldn't wait on owning one of these. The best part is the retailer was in CA. Burbank that is, which is a little further than Thing From Another World.

I guess I'm still chasing for one. I hope it's $1k though :D

Back