Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette

Congrats ironlungs looks to be the first to have an order... i called my comic book store but they kinda suck so they will be getting back with me.... ill probably have to hope/pray for a online retailer.

I f'n hate it when I have to run around just to try to order something. This should had never been a retail EX. damn u SSC.

Come on guys it's all about the chase.

dog_chasing_tail.gif

Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

Hmmmm so far the bftp in california brings up bags for the planet a plan to help limit the effects on the earth from the use of oil based bags... which is fine for the earth and all but doesnt get me a red hulk doh!!!! The chase continues

Nevermind i got her figured out thanks for the clues guys :)

thx.....ummmm you can't order it online though???:monkey4:panic:

It's a special order item and tomorrow I'll know if they are going to pre-order them or do it as a special order item. I put my order in as a special order item, but if they pre-order then it's a win, win situation for me. I know one thing it's going to be better than playing a eBay flipper price.

I got mine secured through my local shop think theres a high edition size my shops getting 6!! Vs go there if u cant find it!!

Yeah it would be better if you could get it locally. That's why I'm staying in California with my order. From the sounds of things some of the LCS didn't even see this coming.

This Hulk has gone straight to the top of my want it now list above my Joker Ex:impatient:

Hurry up and release it:rotfl can't wait until next September

September is so far away but with skaar and the upcoming deadpool and what ever comes from the avenger s film I'm happy it's not out soon lol

September is so far away but with skaar and the upcoming deadpool and what ever comes from the avenger s film I'm happy it's not out soon lol

Plus with all the delays, 2012 is shaping up to be a killer collecting year. Kinda like it was for Marvel statue collector's in 2010.

Back