Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MouthofHulk.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Just not a fan of this piece. I understand the scale (though I don't have to like it) but Hulk just seems destined for a 1:1 bust and this certainly falls short.
I agree.

I ordered one anyway. :monkey3 :D

But might get cancelled soon since I vowed to drop this line and I'm just not digging the 'Chompers'.

Ordered, looked at pictures more closely, and then cancelled.

I SO wanted to love this bust and own it, but that Hulk rendition is awful looking.

JS :(
Wow and this is coming from a True Hulk fan, sorry man.

Hulk isn't supposed to be a "pretty boy" BUT the Hulk just doesn't look like that bust.
Looks like in their last fight Hulk tore Things teeth out and replaced his with them.

Look at your own posted Hulk picture here Shai:

MDJD.jpg

None of those look like the LS bust. The one in the middle would have been
AMAZING as a Hulk bust, as that is a version that I remember from my childhood
that NEVER seems to get any statues or busts made of it.

Of that version I'd love a PF and statue and bust and LS bust, but nobody
ever seems to give that one any notice or love.

JS
disgusted1.gif

Actually it looks a hell of a lot like the picture on the right.

Yikes! Doesn't even compare to the face sculpt of the hulk PF. The teeth do not enhance or compliment the rest of the sculpt, they are a distraction. And the bust itself is way too small. Who exactly decided that a 10" hulk bust would best represent "the most optimum scale and design" for this character?

My girlfriend just saw the front view pic of this bust and she started laughing. She thought it was a joke pic. :monkey2

Find with me guys...dont buy it now..regret later.More Glory to the great worm.

What makes this Hulk look good is the fact that the neck is huge, its beyond the ears and the upper facial piece is unique. The only thing that looks similar is the teeth...nothing else. The upper facial piece and lame hair make it look that a mix gone wrong.....Usually I agree with the Great Worm and I love the Green Goliath but this piece is horrific and an insult to the character. Hopefully a really well done 1:1 bust is on the horizon.

I went through some of my Hulk comics and I did not see Hulk having red/brown gums. It is always green.

...but, even if they do change the color on the gums, I don't think it will save the bust.

No offense to whomever sculpted it, it is just that the reference photo it is based on is not a great selection, imo.

ps...does anyone know from what reference photo this bust was based on or what Hulk artist ?

Well I will not be getting this. Can't afford it, don't have the space for it and imo, it just doesn't stand up to the awesome PF that I do own. Thank goodness this was not overly tempting....I might have broken down otherwise.

So I guess all the haters wont bother ordering the grey Ex version that will be much more limited huh :rotfl

So I guess all the haters wont bother ordering the grey Ex version that will be much more limited huh :rotfl

Nope, not me anyway. :D Unless I was just going to try and flip it to make a profit.....but that's almost too much hassle. But....who knows......Everything I've ever flipped has gone down in value, so I can't really afford to lose more $$. :lol

Oh they'll be buying but to flip and nothing more. I guarantee it. If a Grey Limited Ed is offered it'll sell out and flood the Bay.

Back