Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it but I don't like how the lips look to round. Everything else is great.

If the lips look like the one on the first photo of Shai's sig, I would love it.

I really like it.. I bet all complaining still have it on order.. Whores!!

Not true in my case. I think it blows so hard that I was too afraid to order it even for flipping out of fear of getting stuck with it.....And based on the response to this thread, with a couple notable exceptions, I think this is the majority opinion. But if you like it, that's all that matters my brother!

The same people now who are complaining are going to want it when it get hard to fine and $$$$ so HULK IS THE SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive looked and looked at it trying to figure out what I really dont like about it.
It comes down to 2 things.

The upper lip kinda of has a hair-lip look.
And the lack of a hard jaw line. He kind of has a fatty neck look.

but its an awesome sculpt. Just those 2 things I wish were a little diffferent.
I have no doubt he will rise in value..

The same people now who are complaining are going to want it when it get hard to fine and $$$$ so HULK IS THE SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll agree with the end of your sentence, but I can tell you if the ES was 10 I wouldn't want it for myself. Now flipping on the other hand....

But if the LS Wolverine Ex. with an ES of 250 is still available through second chance, I can promise you this thing is never going to be "$$$$" unless it has a microscopic ES. And even then, they better stop at the exclusive. Otherwise, this thing will be a Sideshow freebie for the next 100 Comic-Cons.

I had to touch this one up a little. couldnt resist...
This is more like what i was hoping for.

hulkfix1gy1.jpg

This basically sums up what i dont like about it! which is his Flat ass face! Still getting it though!!:rock

....so far from the Marvel LBS line, Iron man is selling for retail value or little more, followed by the Yellow Dare Devil bust.

I really like the Wolverine too. The details on the face is superb. It is hard to see from all the pics the facial pores and wrinkles on the clothing.

....so far from the Marvel LBS line, Iron man is selling for retail value or little more, followed by the Yellow Dare Devil bust.

I really like the Wolverine too. The details on the face is superb. It is hard to see from all the pics the facial pores and wrinkles on the clothing.

..wolvie is actually growing on me now too...no room so no worries. :D

They need a reminder about the rules against selling preorders on eBay:

https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

if the seller says it will ship within 30 days or the buyer can opt to get a full refund, ebay policy has been very loosely enforced. i ordered an im made by hard hero and delays caused it to ship over 90 days from purchase. but the seller was very nice and said he would give a full refund if i wanted. i waited and it did eventually arrive.

The problem with these is what happens when the seller doesn't follow through months later and the protections put in place by eBay and Paypal are no longer available. By the time you realize that you got the shaft it will be too late to do anything about it.

The problem with these is what happens when the seller doesn't follow through months later and the protections put in place by eBay and Paypal are no longer available. By the time you realize that you got the shaft it will be too late to do anything about it.

That is why I said if they look legit. If it is someone who has 500-1000 feedback I wouldn't be too worried. If they have low feedback or are selling a lot of the same exclusive, then I would stay away.

Back