IconiQ Studios - Silent Hill 2 - 1/6 Pyramid Head & Bubble Head Nurse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started it today.

It's phenomenal. I hope we get updated 1/6 figures. I noticed the Iconiqs stock is completely inaccurate in both color and design.

I hope this does well enough we get more characters.

I think Iconiq's was based on Dead by Daylight (The Executioner) but with shorter coat.
And yes, I think Red Pyramid from SH2R will get his figure soon. The design was a bit different from any figurines/ statues we got so far.

As a long-time Silent Hill fan since the PS1 original, it's beyond rejuvenating to see the SH2 Remake getting such high marks from critics and fans. Rare is the chance to say "we're so back" so hard on such an oft-mistreated franchise.

I can't wait. And, yes, give us more figures.

As a long-time Silent Hill fan since the PS1 original, it's beyond rejuvenating to see the SH2 Remake getting such high marks from critics and fans. Rare is the chance to say "we're so back" so hard on such an oft-mistreated franchise.

I can't wait. And, yes, give us more figures.
I hope this really op na doors for Silent Hill..I hope Konami realizes that's because of the quality though.

I will say SH2R has been…. 🤔 more faithful than the last resident evil remakes… 🙊 just imo. It feels so good to be back in Silent Hill. Last SH game I played was The Room back in 04. Bring on SH3R also one of my favorites.

I will say SH2R has been…. 🤔 more faithful than the last resident evil remakes… 🙊 just imo. It feels so good to be back in Silent Hill. Last SH game I played was The Room back in 04. Bring on SH3R also one of my favorites.
I'd love one and two, as they are my favorites. But yes, it's good to be back!!!

Back