[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new format is very frustrating. Why doesn't it show the date and time of each post like it used to? When I go to the last page, I have no idea how far back to go from where I left off previously. On my iPad, I have to scroll all the way down just to read the first post on a page. Not happy!

Yes, hopefully its just teething problems, and it will be sorted out. I don't like it when any website changes its appearance.

TBH, I think its all just a ploy from Sideshow to get more customers. The banners at the top leading you to Sideshow, the signing up to become a premium member, I don't really like the way its going, it just seems to be turning a bit corporate, instead of just being a nice forum for like minded people. :dunno

Since this is already being done for Jesse, can the ZCWO slim be used for Tuco as well? The sculpt is great, the paint is great, the outfit is great... he's right there on the brink of greatness but that body is really throwing him off. If he was built on the ZCWO Slim with the proper fat suit or padding, this would be the definitive Tuco of past, present & future!

Since this is already being done for Jesse, can the ZCWO slim be used for Tuco as well? The sculpt is great, the paint is great, the outfit is great... he's right there on the brink of greatness but that body is really throwing him off. If he was built on the ZCWO Slim with the proper fat suit or padding, this would be the definitive Tuco of past, present & future!

The clothes was designed for the Narrow body equivalent and recutting the pattern is not possible at this time. Additionally the slim body wont be ready in time for the trio production while it will be for BrBa.

That's really a shame. Those equivalents are even taller than the HT versions (same as HT narrow + long foot pegs). If the slim could be looked into that would enhance this figure 10 fold. It wouldn’t just enhance the fig individually, but enhance the trio when they are displayed together with the proper heights. I'm sure people would be willing to wait for the perfect Tuco. Everyone has been more than patient thus far when it came to delays that improve the set. The best results are not spawned from rushing

I'm not that bothered about the bodies they use. The sculpts - clothing & accessories are all important for me. Blondie & Angel Eyes can have some extra long foot pegs and Tuco just regular ones.

I'm not that bothered about the bodies they use. The sculpts - clothing & accessories are all important for me. Blondie & Angel Eyes can have some extra long foot pegs and Tuco just regular ones.

Completely agree! ... Its fine for me the way they are as well...

That's really a shame. Those equivalents are even taller than the HT versions (same as HT narrow + long foot pegs). If the slim could be looked into that would enhance this figure 10 fold. It wouldn’t just enhance the fig individually, but enhance the trio when they are displayed together with the proper heights. I'm sure people would be willing to wait for the perfect Tuco. Everyone has been more than patient thus far when it came to delays that improve the set. The best results are not spawned from rushing

I agree man. I doubt anything will change, but I could wait for something like that, which would improve the set.

I agree man. I doubt anything will change, but I could wait for something like that, which would improve the set.

I really hope that this is a change that can be taken seriously. It's a more than obvious and necessary improvement to make this the ultimate Tuco. It's not like the options aren't out there and it's a total impossibility. The power to make this better is right at Iminime's fingertips. If it was something that we can mod and do on our own then it wouldn't be an issue. Hell most of us have ported our Iminime figs to better bodies and made other additions and upgrades after we received them, but this is something that needs to come straight out of the box. You can swap sculpts, get them repainted, change hands & accessories and so on but once an outfit is tailored to a certain body, there's no going back; The only swap you can do is with a comparable body. A little extra time to do this to the best of their ability would be for everyone's benefit. I doubt anyone here who in for these would mind the delay. We never did

Unfortunately that wouldn't be a good solution though Shells. If you throw long pegs on Blondie & AE, not only will they be wearing high waters, they will tower over anything 1/6 that you own. As I said, other things are interchangeable to a degree but tailor made outfits limit options big time

The height of Tuco is an important issue. When I look at my Rainman trio, the smaller Tuco figure fits in perfectly. Eastwood is 6' 4", Van Cleef was 6' 2", and Eli Wallach is 5' 10". Eastwood is a solid 6" taller than Wallach.

Anything that could make this set better I'm down for, so if that means waiting longer, then so be it. It's kind of weird to see them all the same height to be honest. I just figured that I would do the ankle peg swap and have Tuco in a much wider stance, but I would prefer a shorter body for him if that was possible.

Anything that could make this set better I'm down for, so if that means waiting longer, then so be it. It's kind of weird to see them all the same height to be honest. I just figured that I would do the ankle peg swap and have Tuco in a much wider stance, but I would prefer a shorter body for him if that was possible.

Exactly, several of us are on the same page.

I think Long Pegs are the way to go with Clint. The man is 6'4"

Exactly, several of us are on the same page.

I'm sure that there are more that are on the same page; we need to speak up and help us show Denny how important this is

I think Long Pegs are the way to go with Clint. The man is 6'4"

That's not gonna do the trick Stevey. Those ZCWO and KO Narrows are already taller than the average TT. Putting long pegs on them would make them monsters compared to the rest of everyone's figs

They really should be different heights out of the box. Seems like this has a chance of being corrected if more people chime in. If not, then I will be buying a few extra long ankle pegs :lol

I don't mind waiting either. I think those that are displaying the trio will see that Tuco looks way out of place if he is as tall as Blondie and Angel Eyes, then they will wish they had spoken up.

I have yet to order Tuco and Angel Eyes, but I must say, that, as it stands right now, I'm aiming for Angel Eyes first based solely on the level of accuracy. Tuco looks incredible, but I agree 100% that he's way too tall. If there were anything that could be done to remedy that, it would be a great improvement.

If it's on the ZCWO body then you can snap the calf open and take the ankle part out. You would then need to fit the ankle peg into the leg, but that's pretty easy, and then glue the calf back together.

That will lower him by 5mm and possibly 6mm. It's pretty straight forward to lower the neck peg inside the body too, i've already done it to both my iminime Rigg's. That would lower Tuco by a further 1mm to 2mm.

If it's on the ZCWO body then you can snap the calf open and take the ankle part out. You would then need to fit the ankle peg into the leg, but that's pretty easy, and then glue the calf back together.

That will lower him by 5mm and possibly 6mm. It's pretty straight forward to lower the neck peg inside the body too, i've already done it to both my iminime Rigg's. That would lower Tuco by a further 1mm to 2mm.
But if you choose to do that, the pants will be too long because they are tailored to fit a taller body.

Back