[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turn ups? Wouldn't you prefer a figure at a shorter height Shells? It's like having a Sarah Connor, John Connor, & T-800 Arnie all the same height. It just doesn't look right. The change would be for improving this set and making it the best it can be.

Turn ups? Wouldn't you prefer a figure at a shorter height Shells? It's like having a Sarah Connor, John Connor, & T-800 Arnie all the same height. It just doesn't look right. The change would be for improving this set and making it the best it can be.

Or the Avengers for that matter. HT did a great job making all of their heights different and while not each one is 100% accurate, it's a good collective representation of the staggered heights of the group.

Im absolutely in agreement with Mike on this one, I took the heights of the 3 guys into consideration with my current trio, I got an iminime angel eyes and tuco headsculpt to concoct my most ideal versions of the characters between rainman and iminime offerings. I do think that the height adjustments make all the difference in terms of screen accuracy and complete display. (nevermind the random stands haha)

onn3.jpg

Im absolutely in agreement with Mike on this one, I took the heights of the 3 guys into consideration with my current trio, I got an iminime angel eyes and tuco headsculpt to concoct my most ideal versions of the characters between rainman and iminime offerings. I do think that the height adjustments make all the difference in terms of screen accuracy and complete display. (nevermind the random stands haha)

onn3.jpg

Nice looking trio right there.

That is exactly what it should look like. Angel Eyes a touch shorter than Blondie, and Tuco noticeably shorter than both of them.

Denny has alerted me that the Bounty Hunter and Bandit PO period ENDS in 3 days. Thursday morning they will be unavailable for good.

Jeez mike give a brother a chance to get home from work, feed the dog and go to the gym. Sigh. I'm discussing it with Denny. A little more patience please.

Jeez, been following this thread from the shadows (like the super hero I am), and sometimes I just feel sorry for Wake, Denny & CO. :slap

... I don't see how it was that stressful for Wake, nor how he wouldn't have had time to feed his dog and work out considering he took 2 weeks to respond and has been active in all other sales threads. Asking for an acknowledgment to an issue several of us brought up that was already previously brushed off isn't pushing too hard or out of line, and certainly not something to "feel sorry for wake, denny, and iminime for"

... I don't see how it was that stressful for Wake, nor how he wouldn't have had time to feed his dog and work out considering he took 2 weeks to respond and has been active in all other sales threads. Asking for an acknowledgment to an issue several of us brought up that was already previously brushed off isn't pushing too hard or out of line, and certainly not something to "feel sorry for wake, denny, and iminime for"

Agreed.

Chili beat me to it; I was about to say the same thing last knight but I fell asleep. That must have been one HELL of a unwind from work/work out!!! :lol

I don't think that's I said anything that calls for Jeezn' & sighing. I understand that some people's (generally speaking) approach is to speak only when there's something to speak about but from this side of the table, silence feels like being ignored. Acknowledgement doesn't.

And really me going directly to Denny wouldn’t have been out of line either. I’m not looking for pats on the back and I’m not tooting my own horn, but the truth is the project got green lit because of my persistence. When I first presented this to Denny he was super iffy and reluctant; same as he was the second time. Then I got the rally going in the Cowboy thread, presented it to Denny again, this time with proof (not just my promise) that there was interest from the crowd, and he told me to start the thread. I didn’t right away because I wanted to work on some things with him behind the scenes before this was announced, but Axe decided to start the thread himself :rolleyes2. Then Cinema Scale was born and I gave up on this; I never should’ve though If I stayed involved I would’ve presented to Denny from day 1 that Tuco being smaller than the rest is an important detail.

Back