InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, would be easier than most other outfits as well, plus we get dragons, win win.

I think the thing about the seamless arms is BS. They've been around for YEARS at this point. Shouldn't be an issue.

I would’ve loved something like this (ideally swap out for blue dress look) based on this promo image.

84AA5A65-0AFD-4CA4-9281-4254476F7645.jpeg

But I see what they’re going for with S8 Winterfell look. They probably like the final seasons just the same as the arguably better earlier seasons.

C857F561-42D2-4E3B-A73F-DCFEB983BC15.jpeg

Any outfit from Mereen, Astapor or Yunkai would be preferable. They'd definitely get more preorders than a S8 Dany.

But people are hoping for sculpted instead saying it can't be done.
It’s not necessarily if it can be done or not. It’s possible, but mass production? If they can these figures will take forever depending on the preorder amount. All of their rooted hair figures have been delayed and with significant quality drop off with later batches.

It’s not necessarily if it can be done or not. It’s possible, but mass production? If they can these figures will take forever depending on the preorder amount. All of their rooted hair figures have been delayed and with significant quality drop off with later batches.
I’d be happy with sculpted

If they didn’t offer a rooted version, people would flip. Imo, I can’t see them not going rooted. This particular figure won’t even demand high numbers like some of their other releases.

Tragic that Threezero cancelled the line. Really hope Inart hits the nail on this and has better character selection than Threezero in the future.
The worst thing Threezero did was start focusing on the S7 & S8 versions of the characters. Literally the two seasons everyone hates, although I will contend S7 does have some decent content.

Threezero's figures are actually really good given the price point. People come over that aren't collectors and look at my cases, and they're just as impressed with my Game of Thrones collection as they are my Star Wars collection. I get a lot of comments on Tormund, Jorah and The Hound in particular.

Threezero should have made an earlier season Dany with a good sculpt, they should have made an earlier season The Mountain. Robb Stark, Oberyn, Little Finger....I'm convinced those figures would have sold well enough that the line would still be going.

It's a shame things didn't play out differently with them.

Yeah, we'll have to wait for the next wave of hype for any more GoT figures.

I'm not even certain Daenerys is very high on InArt's list... and she may well get cut before she's finished if they acquire licenses that sell better. They don't seem shy about cutting promised figures.

Yeah, we'll have to wait for the next wave of hype for any more GoT figures.

I'm not even certain Daenerys is very high on InArt's list... and she may well get cut before she's finished if they acquire licenses that sell better. They don't seem shy about cutting promised figures.
Nah, she ain’t getting cut. This isn’t a Black Adam situation, the only figure they’ve cut so far.

They cut Neo from Matrix 4 (one of the original silhouettes) and they cut Mera as well. So makes 3 so far.
Forgot about Mera. And yeah they cut M4 Neo, but they have said they’d like to do Matrix 1 or 2/3 OG trilogy Neo.

Daenerys is happening, I mean they said it’s still in development.

Mera, BA and M4 Neo are from horrible source material. While it’s not the preferred Daenerys look, she isn’t from bad source material, in general.

Back