InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if heating the hands before trying to remove them will prevent the pegs from breaking. Although that wouldn’t help if the pegs are snapping when you rotate the hand.

I wonder if heating the hands before trying to remove them will prevent the pegs from breaking. Although that wouldn’t help if the pegs are snapping when you rotate the hand.

I had no issues swapping the hands, theyre a tight fit for sure but the issue lies with the stem of the peg inside the arm unfortunately its either fused or just has no movement its so tight :/.

My seller is reaching out to inart so hopefully they can sort something but it doesnt stop me worrying it happening again.

I almost want to get the pegs out to begin with and hollow the arms out a touch to allow some extra space. Of course shouldnt need to do it at this price :/ but for peace of mind

Here's a few quick shots from earlier today.

_D2A6953-Edit.jpg

_D2A6956-1.jpg

:clap Love the use of the window! How have your pegs faired? Any issues with rotating the hands?
Damn...thank you for mentioning this.

I didn't even notice it when posing him since I just changed the right wand hand and now that I went back to the figure....smfh. So both wrist pegs do not seem to want to rotate at all on mine. I'm pressing with some force but trying not to put too much pressure because I can tell these are extremely weak pegs similar to the bo-katan Hot toys figure . The wrist pegs on her were terrible and snapped twice on me in the first day just trying to do my first pose. I had to end up reaching out to SS because one got stuck in the body and I had the same issue show above. This is really unfortunate and its going to limit poses since I'm really not going to want to even bother trying to rotate those pegs until we know more about the issue or if INART is gonna do something about it. I was actually delighted to see the wrist pegs when I first got this figure because of how much I hated all the wrist pegs on their previous figures and I thought "ah, finally. Wrist pegs that can actually keep the hands attached this time! Now the hands won't fall out simply because i tapped on the figure or put an accessory in their hand!"

This is going to be a huge problem I can already tell. Just taking a few minutes to get a feel of these and yeah, these are gonna break.

Last edited:
Back