InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All photos in HQ:
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

So one base or two? She’s pictured with two different ones there. One matching the sculpted hair Harry and Ron and then the diorama base matching rooted Harry and Ron. Maybe they are still offering a standard and deluxe, but just the dio base being the difference this time?
All of the deluxe come with both. The one that goes with the regular has the wood floor slot over it to fit it into the diorama.

She looks great. Really like the one where she's raising her hand.

515096-15.jpg

So one base or two? She’s pictured with two different ones there. One matching the sculpted hair Harry and Ron and then the diorama base matching rooted Harry and Ron. Maybe they are still offering a standard and deluxe, but just the dio base being the difference this time?
The Premium base has been a two-in-one since Harry. They let you put the standard base into the Premium one and then overlay it with a faux wood cover.

50b5e856b8c5bc32591633e14f00e012.gif

She looks great, other than the knees. InArt really needs to make those seamless. Looking forward to seeing all of these displayed together on people's shelves. Gonna be glorious.

The knees are truly bizarre. InArt went to extra effort on Joker's hands to hide the wrist joints... but not here on the knees?

Maybe at least just make that dress a hair longer to cover the knees?

No question on the likeness. I think they nailed it. How do you resolve the knee joints? Magnetic thighs with options of jointed and seamless?

Only thing I can think of is them including seamless swap out plastic legs. With one being in a straight standing pose and a bent one for her to sit. Pretty much a statue for her lower half. Either that or go silicone but I don't think they want to jump into that mess just yet.

Or a set of exchangeable silicone legs and jointed legs. That's the best scenario I think.

Another problem with the legs is how there’s no natural shaping to them either. They come off as some obviously plastic posts that ruin the otherwise very realistic presentation of the rest of Hermione.

I oddly wasn’t that fussed about the knees until these pics. Everything les looks fantastic so InArt should really strive to not let the product down by abandoning findinga solution for the knees.

I still think the best solution is to have sculpted lower legs and knees with a peg-joint higher up the leg where the skirt hides it.
Like what Kautik Plastik have done with the Nosferatu arms or Inart with the gloveless Joker arms.
Treat the legs like sleeveless/gloveless arms.

Another problem with the legs is how there’s no natural shaping to them either. They come off as some obviously plastic posts that ruin the otherwise very realistic presentation of the rest of Hermione.

The thickness of the socks doesn't help with the shape. Looking at photos of the character during that time, the socks aren't winter thick like on the figure. That and most likely she wouldn't have that much of defined legs as a kid at that age.

1000024118.jpg

Last edited:
The loudest people on social media are often the people who don't buy anything, I wish "collectors" harassed Hot Toys with the same enthusiasm as they do Inart & others. But when you have professional influencers and bloggers who have the ability to, yet don't because they want their free toys, nothing changes.
Omg, absolutely. It's such a fan boy mentality for these people. I don't mind constructive criticism when it's used to interact with the company to improve a product. However, a lot of the banter online seems to be criticizing to passive aggressively attack one company to make the other look better. It's petty.

I, frankly, don't care about joining a team. I just want the best product while having a good time. The politics is super annoying.

Now give us both Dumbledore versions with Voldemort! Lol

The thickness of the socks doesn't help with the shape. Looking at photos of the character during that time, the socks aren't winter thick like on the figure. That and most likely she wouldn't have that much of defined legs as a kid at that age.

View attachment 706667

Nice comp.

See, you could add a little length to the skirt and solve the knee issue.

View attachment 706667
Three things stick out:

1. The legs are too thin
2. The skirt could be lengthened to cover the knee joints
3. The head is actually a little too small

InArt must have developed a complex after all the bobble head comments about their Joker.

They appear to be over correcting now with The Batman and Hermione

Back