InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I’m saying is we should point out all drops in quality no matter the brand. Hot Toys delivers a production piece better than their prototype by a land slide yet still gets destroyed by people defending their InArt Ledger. Cmon now.

All I’m saying is we should point out all drops in quality no matter the brand. Hot Toys delivers a production piece better than their prototype by a land slide yet still gets destroyed by people defending their InArt Ledger. Cmon now.
Are you not gonna address my last post?

I have restyled and thinned Ledger sculpts for like 4 years. I’ve never seen anyone attempt to get the InArt Bruce Wayne to look like those photos but because you say it’s possible the bad looking ones are acceptable. I’ll post photos of the Artisan sculpt properly fixed.

I didn't say the bad ones are acceptable. What does that even mean? You talk in circles, often times contradicting yourself.

I look forward to your photos. I would imagine the Artisan Joker hairline IS fixable, but not necessarily by the average Joe. Pulling out the hair correctly and possibly cleaning up the glue residue and repainting that area to look seamless is not for everyone.

Are you not gonna address my last post?
To be fair, a lot of people come at me when I address anything about InArt ever. I’m not an InArt hater, I talked to the tailor of their red suit seeing if he would have another shot at it, sent reference, I wanted it to be correct. Now that they have competition at a significantly lower price and didn’t have him use that reference to update their suit they’re not sure what to do.

I look forward to your photos. I would imagine the Artisan Joker hairline IS fixable, but not necessarily by the average Joe. Pulling out the hair correctly and possibly cleaning up the glue residue and repainting that area to look seamless is not for everyone.
It’s not about if it’s easy for everyone to do, we know most won’t care to do anything at all to it in fear of it all falling out, which it won’t do. I like these kinds of projects and will make quick work of that thickness and hairline.

To be fair, a lot of people come at me when I address anything about InArt ever. I’m not an InArt hater, I talked to the tailor of their red suit seeing if he would have another shot at it, sent reference, I wanted it to be correct. Now that they have competition at a significantly lower price and didn’t have him use that reference to update their suit they’re not sure what to do.
Yeah, we discussed the costume design prior and I’m the one who spammed them on their socials. Everyone’s feedback led to them stating they’d optimize the red suit outfit.

Can you explain the last thing you said? They’re not sure what to do? Is this your own speculation?

Yeah, we discussed the costume design prior and I’m the one who spammed them on their socials. Everyone’s feedback led to them stating they’d optimize the red suit outfit.

Can you explain the last thing you said? They’re not sure what to do? Is this your own speculation?
Yes you spammed InArt, I talked to their Phoenix suit tailor directly, that’s different. He told me he would see if they’d let him update it, no further word.

I look forward to seeing that. Assuming HT doesn't fix it themselves, and I get lucky enough to obtain one, I will be looking for examples of how to address the hairline correctly.

Yes you spammed InArt, I talked to their Phoenix suit tailor directly, that’s different. He told me he would see if they’d let him update it, no further word.
They literally came out with a post. They will at some point. It’s reasonable to expect it. I’m sure he/the team will.

They literally came out with a post. They will at some point. It’s reasonable to expect it. I’m sure he/the team will.
I remember the post, yes, that post has had me waiting for months. How hard is it to source together an updated prototype with the resources and artists at their disposal? They’re a company? They need to stop worrying about Hot Toys announcement and just nail this figure on all accounts, it’s their top figure ever made according to their chart and it’s on par with HT sculpted hair version.

I should have this as my signature as a gentle reminder
Where’s the bias? If communication with the guy who made the suit and by all means has the ability to relay said info to InArt, in an attempt to quickly get a proper updated prototype in the light is bias towards another company, then you belong in politics.

Always found the Inart Bruce to look weird, but I hated that hair style in the film too. Inart's Unmasked Batman sculpt and hair looks awesome though.

Asked the guy on FB if he did any futzing or it came like this: "I did some very light styling with water, but fortunately didn't have to do much styling. The messy style and length works really well for the real hair application"

inart the batman 452879511_3753707314899538_8075010936751126987_n.jpg

inart the batman 452873573_3753707368232866_1892127923673300911_n.jpg

inart the batman 453222736_3753707151566221_2358595258063665923_n.jpg

I remember the post, yes, that post has had me waiting for months. How hard is it to source together an updated prototype with the resources and artists at their disposal? They’re a company? They need to stop worrying about Hot Toys announcement and just nail this figure on all accounts, it’s their top figure ever made according to their chart and it’s on par with HT sculpted hair version.
You are right, they are a company, but we don’t how they operate, man.

I’m sure they’ll come out with an ‘Optimization Update Post’ just like they’ve done for prior figures.

Who said they’re worrying about the Hot Toys announcement? Just b/c John was asked about the situation by KeCo Collects?

Nonetheless, regardless of what Hot Toys do, they should put out their best foot forward with theirs.

Always found the Inart Bruce to look weird, but I hated that hair style in the film too. Inart's Unmasked Batman sculpt and hair looks awesome though.

Asked the guy on FB if he did any futzing or it came like this: "I did some very light styling with water, but fortunately didn't have to do much styling. The messy style and length works really well for the real hair application"

View attachment 716437
View attachment 716438
View attachment 716455
That has less volume which is good, my overall point was they’re struggling with release windows and matching their prototypes. There’s no uniformity in their product yet. I agree in regards to the Batman sculpt, the hair works better than Bruce but still not completely ideal. I think their masked portrait blows the HT out of the water.

Really don't like the rooted hair on Pattinson, don't think it translated well and I haven't really seen an instance of it where I'm impressed other than the InArt promo pics.

Back