InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks better than the real suit. How is that even possible?
IMG_9236.gif

Im still so excited to get this figure in hand. I can't believe its been 1 year already since it went up for preorder. It was august right? I remember thinking I would have it in hand by now but I knew that it was wishful thinking. But if gandalf is on track with Inarts schedule then I hope this one is too and we start seeing first batch orders and pictures in november
299786558_2159820920862243_7848626600797943156_n-2_1366x.jpg

I'm a simple man, give me a nice visual and you can win me over.

But Penguin wasn't in his car, Batman ran into his and revved his engine at him then Penguin ran into his car, if I recall correctly. I swear, three times watching it and I can't figure that scene out.

I think it was just to seperate the goons, but it still doesn't sit right with the flow.
The Batmobile stalled, that's why the revving stopped and Penguin could escape. It wasn't the intention of Batman to let him escape, it just happened. It's probably his first time riding the Batmobile as you can see he's in the process of building it in some scenes.

@pixletwin wait how can u even tell the difference between the figure and the movie when the former looks so realistic? we should be discussing the movie here and the figure over there tbh

The Batmobile stalled, that's why the revving stopped and Penguin could escape. It wasn't the intention of Batman to let him escape, it just happened. It's probably his first time riding the Batmobile as you can see he's in the process of building it in some scenes.

Ah, I don't drive, and the was completely unclear to me. Makes sense, but very unclear.

The stalling never sat right with me. The sound, the build up, the tension, the menace...then he fluffs it. Talk about shooting your load too soon.

Back