InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having thoughts towards his Batmobile, I really hope HT or inart makes it because Jazz inc has it sold out.. it would be a grail having it displayed with Batman.

Which part of the film made you want inart to create a toy based on the car from that film, that the inart 1/6 toy could display well with?

If you could go in detail please of the scenes from the film which has led to this that would be great.

Inart is modelling their 1/6 toy based on this film, so it's really interesting to know why people want a depiction of this toy.

In non-sarcastic contribution - the JND statue is absolutely phenomenal from the final product video reveal.

But it has made me look forward to this also, a great depiction in my opinion in a really well-tailored clothed outfit, hopefully the proportions are kept the same but he's made a bit bulkier.

Really looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Which part of the film made you want inart to create a toy based on the car from that film, that the inart 1/6 toy could display well with?

If you could go in detail please of the scenes from the film which has led to this that would be great.

Inart is modelling their 1/6 toy based on this film, so it's really interesting to know why people want a depiction of this toy.

Christian Bale Wtf GIF

Hoy mate, did you have 3 pints before writing that message?

IMG_8603.jpeg

The only way Gary would justify buying a vehicle is when batman takes a selfie mid chase scene to flex on Penguin.

Having thoughts towards his Batmobile, I really hope HT or inart makes it because Jazz inc has it sold out.. it would be a grail having it displayed with Batman.
Glad Jazz offered it since Hot Toys has a 0% chance of doing it but god damn did it look good at that convention they had it displayed at.

Would have seriously been tempted had they actually bothered to put it up for PO and not just use it as a scare tactic against Jazz. :ohbfrank: Wonder if INART will actually go through with theirs or abandon it out of fear of low sales.

nqR0AI7.png

I might be very blind, but when did InArt ever say they were considering doing any vehicles?

Glad Jazz offered it since Hot Toys has a 0% chance of doing it but god damn did it look good at that convention they had it displayed at.

Would have seriously been tempted had they actually bothered to put it up for PO and not just use it as a scare tactic against Jazz. :ohbfrank: Wonder if INART will actually go through with theirs or abandon it out of fear of low sales.

nqR0AI7.png

I absolutely do not collect vehicles but 💯 would have ordered this, as my budget simply won’t allow for the Jazzinc once.

nqR0AI7.png
That’s what I’m saying, this would have been a day one preorder if either hot toys or inart makes it. This looks so damn good.

Back