InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait till the excitement starts for this when it gets close. The gandalf folks are having a party
I couldn’t give two ***** about Lord of the Rings (thoroughly enjoyed the movies, but am far too illiterate to have formed any meaningful connection to Tolkien) and I was absolutely floored by the photos. I swear they seem to be steadily improving with each subsequent release.

images

jIcZ9l8.gif
Oh damn THE SHINING

Out of over 80 POs, this is currently my most anticipated release. (InArt Aragorn is my ultimate most wanted but I know he’s still fairly far away so the hype is contained for now.)

I’m just gonna get so much enjoyment from analysing all the little details of the suit up close Aaaaand personallll.

So dates are lining up with the post InArt made in the chinese social media, where they stated that they would release Gandalf and Pennywise in August. They mentioned that The Batman would be ready by November. It seems like everything is going acording to their plan, which is awesome.

We might be closer to release than we thought.

With Gandalf and Pennywise release I have no doubt that Batman will be a big hit. So excited for him. I'll probably have to pay him off next month to secure him completely with OSK.

I got a feeling it will come early November unless they decide to add more accessories.
I also hope they add the bandage hands that would look insane.
Yeah I really want those for a capeless, gloveless pose holding the cowl and for my Drifter custom.

They threw in the Strider cloak with Aragorn without asking for any more cash so maybe there’s hope…

I also hope they add the bandage hands that would look insane.
Yeah I really want those for a capeless, gloveless pose holding the cowl and for my Drifter custom.
I sent a message to them on social media and they said they will consider it but that is probably horse **** 😂

Send them a message about it too we can make it happen

Yeah I'm not really concerned about them either I prefer to get it now then have it delayed further but that's entirely up to them.

View attachment 660592Genus Studio left. Inart right, interesting comparison.. (Gesus Studio is a custom 3rd party)
No idea which one is more accurate to Pattinson’s actual appearance, maybe there’s some nice stylistic choices at play, but something about the scowl on the Genus sculpt looks absolutely incredible. That jaw is huge though!

Back