InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Genus one looks too angry, you can tell who it is and who's it's meant to be though. Probably half price of inart.

Just a question for future purposes, how is this likeness? P.S. It's made by We_studio and sold out last year.

Attachments

• IMG_20230901_094327_164.jpg
    IMG_20230901_094327_164.jpg
    67 KB
The Genus one looks too angry, you can tell who it is and who's it's meant to be though. Probably half price of inart.

Try double the price.

My issue with it is mainly how bad the tailoring is. I mean, this is Yunsil here and the tailoring is bad.

I know the InArt is of course proto and won’t hang as well in the production pieces but sure it will still be better:

IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0204.png
IMG_0203.jpeg

Last edited:
No idea which one is more accurate to Pattinson’s actual appearance, maybe there’s some nice stylistic choices at play, but something about the scowl on the Genus sculpt looks absolutely incredible. That jaw is huge though!
It’s tough, I actually prefer Gesus’s lower mouth and chin better, but the hair and the eyes inart wins.

Gesus studio also has it much more expensive $600-700. It’s not worth that much, especially since the hair isn’t even rooted.

It’s tough, I actually prefer Gesus’s lower mouth and chin better, but the hair and the eyes inart wins.

Gesus studio also has it much more expensive $600-700. It’s not worth that much, especially since the hair isn’t even rooted.
While I’ll never understand why anyone would spend that much on a sculpt, it’s great to see the custom scene thriving even with InArt’s incredible mass production quality!

Nah, the clothing alone on the custom is probably around the price of the full InArt figure once you factor in fees and shipping. Then the same price or more for the painted up sculpt.

This is one of those instances where expensive custom doesn’t always mean it’s better than the licensed mass produced figure

While I’ll never understand why anyone would spend that much on a sculpt, it’s great to see the custom scene thriving even with InArt’s incredible mass production quality!
E0BDF50E-0EAF-4ABF-80A9-30686F3270CE.jpeg

Especially looking at this photo, it’s crazy how much inart is doing for mass production. Even with a 5-10% reduction of this prototype it’s worth every penny ordering.

Mina tends to have great sculpts. Not sure what happened here
No idea either, but hey if people are happy with it that’s great. Inart is just another level, even on tailoring side it’s way more superior.

The more I see InArt Bruce Wayne the more I realize I should have Pre-ordered him. Though I'm sure kit will get more the price on that isn't that bad.

Where did you see that number? I wasn’t aware that the mina sculpt was even available for sale yet.

Thanks - I didn’t think it was available yet.

I suspect this will easily eclipse $1K.

No worries.

It’s around $1k total cost. I was in talks to buy all parts from a member of COS, but didn’t go through as not happy with the tailoring.

Only reason I knew sculpt was available already.

No worries.

It’s around $1k total cost. I was in talks to buy all parts from a member of COS, but didn’t go through as not happy with the tailoring.

Only reason I knew sculpt was available already.
LOL - I’m actually on the run, but didn’t see the sculpt go up yet. Hopefully, it all ends up looking better :pray:

I’ve also got the inart wayne and batman on order, as well, so I’ll probably just sell whichever isn’t as good as the other.

LOL - I’m actually on the run, but didn’t see the sculpt go up yet. Hopefully, it all ends up looking better :pray:

I’ve also got the inart wayne and batman on order, as well, so I’ll probably just sell whichever isn’t as good as the other.

That’s a good plan. I was tempted to but my budget just won’t stretch to it.

Back