InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are not new pictures, I think while waiting for production they’re just posting their upcoming figures from the event to get more feedback. Next post probably Aragorn etc.

But man with those HD photos I am even more happy with the updates I’m so glad I went all in.

They literally have gotten his face shape right which I’m very excited for. No more gigachad chin Pattinson.

IMG_8900.jpeg

FAB92DB1-5F52-4BDE-9B75-AE3BEF2688BA.jpeg

“We've meticulously studied stills, compared various fabric options for the costumes, and even scrutinized the stitching of the garments-all to ensure we capture every detail faithfully.”

What I don’t understand is why they decided to change fabric methods. It looks like from the display it’s a different material but I could be wrong. Overall they’re missing a couple of stitches in the pants and I hope that doesn’t follow through the final product. No big deal but why change it?

Last edited:
I really regret not preordering this. I thought I would be happy with hot toys, and I still am, but after getting Joker I know this will turn out amazing. Hopefully someone hates this and cancels their order from Kit so I can get it 😁
If you don't mind possibly waiting longer, Spec Fiction still has all of the rooted versions available.

Damn I'm excited for this figure even more. If anything I just hope the custom body made is unique only to the figure. Seems Gandalf still uses Joker's body as the arms are connected with magnets the same as Joker.

I still think the sculpted hair looks better on The Batman, at least to me, glad I ordered that version. Maybe it's because it's a shorter cut than Gandalf, Aragorn and even Paul.

378202546_281823181297509_132012697456794375_n.jpg
378181530_281823224630838_4746385517311241823_n.jpg

I really regret not preordering this. I thought I would be happy with hot toys, and I still am, but after getting Joker I know this will turn out amazing. Hopefully someone hates this and cancels their order from Kit so I can get it 😁
If you don't mind possibly waiting longer, Spec Fiction still has all of the rooted versions available.
Scratch that 🤣

I was considering a second Bruce, and I'll get the sculpted one if I do, it looks really good! Definitely doesn't look worse than the rooted.

Last edited:
Back