InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

So.......this just happened. At work, so I can't tear into this thing yet. Came from Toys Wonderland. I Heard a ton of horror stories, but I had no problems. Weird.

Last edited:
View attachment 709247
View attachment 709251

So.......this just happened. At work, so I can't tear into this thing yet. Came from Toys Wonderland. I Heard a ton of horror stories, but I had no problems. Weird.
Congrats on getting yours though! Good to see that some people have received orders from them. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE TURNED IT AROUND AND THAT ANYONE SHOULD TRUST THEM NOW.

View attachment 709247
View attachment 709251

still never got my gandalf from them and they haven't returned my emails in 3 months since inart announced they were done shipping anymore gandalf. I paid in full and they won't even respond to emails asking if i can get a refund or if they intend to ship one to me ever. I would email them every few months after each promised date that never came. They would always give me fake random excuses or just an automated message that made absolutely no sense to my order.

I figured this would happen so I had to get my gandalf on ebay and it cost a damn fortune.

They have not turned it around and no one should order from these people they are scam artists. STAY AWAY.

still never got my gandalf from them and they haven't returned my emails in 3 months since inart announced they were done shipping anymore gandalf. I paid in full and they won't even respond to emails asking if i can get a refund or if they intend to ship one to me ever. I would email them every few months after each promised date that never came. They would always give me fake random excuses or just an automated message that made absolutely no sense to my order.

I figured this would happen so I had to get my gandalf on ebay and it cost a damn fortune.

They have not turned it around and no one should order from these people they are scam artists. STAY AWAY.
Wow. That sucks. Sounds like I got lucky.

What universe are we that ToysWonderland is actually shipping THE first batch from inart??
I am now expecting the rest from kit or other retailers first week of July. This is insane.
Yeah absolutely insane. If you told me the first collector to get Batman would be one that he bought from TW I wouldn't have believed you.

Hard to understand what the heck is going on with TW now. I assumed they'd just gone into full scam mode, cut and run with all that remaining pre-order money they had.

Seeing them still shipping figures is rather surprising. Can't get them to respond to my emails on my two missing figures. How do they decide who to ship to and who to steal from. :dunno

Hard to understand what the heck is going on with TW now. I assumed they'd just gone into full scam mode, cut and run with all that remaining pre-order money they had.

Seeing them still shipping figures is rather surprising. Can't get them to respond to my emails on my two missing figures. How do they decide who to ship to and who to steal from. :dunno
spin bottle GIF

I had to email them once a week for 4 months to eventually get refunded, they kept trying to offer credit but I just kept pushing for a refund.

This exact same thing happened to me too. They sent me a shipping order in march, but followed up with DHL who say they don’t have the package. AVOID.

I also ended up going down the eBay route because I wanted the figure. He looks amazing but the cost still bites…

I think it's a marketing ploy.

"We'll ship a few first batches to customers to get the word out"
Pretty much what happened with Gandalf. There were 2-3 new accounts with their posts on here being "Look! TW sent me a Gandalf! They're not bad!" while also sending a very small amount to actual people.

They were doing the same on a bunch of Facebook groups with new fake accounts trying to make it seem like they're a good company. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back