InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.. This hobby is not easy on the wallet. Sacrifices need to be made. And careful consideration with what you spend on.

It's a ***** really... and it never seems enough, does it? Can't believe I got dragged into getting another custom Joker sculpt. I don't regret my choice, but I really thought I was done with Ledger...

Glad you're keeping your order @Cap'n Cook

You’re spot on there mate. I was SO close to going down the rabbit hole of Ledger joker but I just shout resisted. Would have been foolhardy and selfish of me to do so.

Look forward to seeing yours and look forward to your photos of this @Crashorama !

View attachment 708690Still my favorite picture of the figure after all the photos online. One more month.. I hope Inart can finally deliver the goods.
Yeah, the figure looks great in this photo. But it is exactly that cramped shelf @batfan08 was mentioning. A figure like that needs to shine.

I am also extremly limited by shelf space. That’s why I have to switch out figures on display often, but I kinda like it, it always feels nice when I switch out figures in the display box. I really like the look of a figure standing for itself.

You’re spot on there mate. I was SO close to going down the rabbit hole of Ledger joker but I just shout resisted. Would have been foolhardy and selfish of me to do so.

Look forward to seeing yours and look forward to your photos of this @Crashorama !
I'm drowning in a Blade Runner build at the moment, and there isn't a thread to help me cope.

2 sudden drops in the last 2 days, and I have to let something go.

**** me...

Last edited:
I've started to go the same route with my collection after what I do have on PO and will only get one or two more characters on PO once they drop like Deadpool from D&W. I'll only focus on some characters moving forward, and will reduce my collection keeping it small. It's getting to expensive to stay in the hobby now, sadly sold InArt Gandalf and got a decent amount.

Yeah, the figure looks great in this photo. But it is exactly that cramped shelf @batfan08 was mentioning. A figure like that needs to shine.

I am also extremly limited by shelf space. That’s why I have to switch out figures on display often, but I kinda like it, it always feels nice when I switch out figures in the display box. I really like the look of a figure standing for itself.
What makes this photo stand out to me is the futzing really haha. Most and I mean most influencers and other photographers have the bicep armor too low or rotated backwards but black actually knows how it’s supposed to be orientated.

I barely have shelf space as well so pretty much on the same boat with people saying 1-3 characters representing the franchise. A Zoe Kravitz by Jazz inc will hopefully be the icing on the cake in the future.

I like how everything is coming out at once.

For me it’s the Mars Toys Riddler, InArt Aragorn (x2), and the Jaxon Begins heads (x2).

Feel for you guys that collect a bunch of different lines and all this **** hits at once. Gotta be tough.
It's bad right now. InArt Batman (paid), InArt Bruce Wayne, InArt Batsignal (paid), InArt Aragorn (x2), Kang (paid), Black Suit Spider-Man. Plus ROTJ Vader and 89 Batman due out any time, and who knows what 3rd party figures that will come out.

Glad I only do Batman and the odd release here and there (robocop, etc).

Couldn’t possibly care less about lotr or Harry Potter or any of that stuff. I actually like living beyond my financial limits, I can’t understand how some of you do all of that plus the custom stuff on top of your responsibilities

You all truly must be 1 percenters. I’d love to see the inside of your 3k+ square feet homes.

Glad I only do Batman and the odd release here and there (robocop, etc).

Couldn’t possibly care less about lotr or Harry Potter or any of that stuff. I actually like living beyond my financial limits, I can’t understand how some of you do all of that plus the custom stuff on top of your responsibilities

You all truly must be 1 percenters. I’d love to see the inside of your 3k+ square feet homes.
Well, I'm right around 50 figures or so. Definitely not a 1 percenter, but I have a great job that pays well and so does my wife. I live in the cheap Midwest of the US and purchased my home with 3% interest rate, so yes I do have a 3k square foot home. Because of the low interest, I barely pay more than what people have to pay for rent these days.

I do wish I could try to focus on just a couple of IPs but I have found it challenging 😂

I just like that everything takes 50,000 years to come out and, statistically speaking, the chance of overlap is nil. I feel like America, the country, is gonna cease to exist before I get my hands on the LimToys John Marston figure and, honestly? I’m okay with that. So long as the currency’s non-existent before the figure ships, no harm, no foul.:lol

I’m not seeing Hot Toys Wolverine for another year, Mars Toys also estimate their shipping in dog years when it comes to the ‘66 stuff I’ve been ordering, and Artisan Joker from Hot Toys might be here by the end of the year, but if he looks like Oscar the Grouch, I’ll just eat the deposit and reward points. Even with MAFEX, it takes forever and a day for that **** to come out, so, on the daily, the only things I really have to worry about are whether McFarlane springs something on us that interests me in a given month and this guy. I feel like I’ve playing $1K Russian Roulette with InArt Battinson for the last 6 months.:lol

I live in a 300sf studio apartment with over 4,000 dolls. Help me!
I sleep on the floor.

I like it though. I'm very Rust Cohle esque in my accomodation approach 😅

Last edited:
Back