InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing lots of cancellations / transfer requests. I imagine Kit will have plenty extras for anybody who missed out.

Aragorn on the other hand, I'm seeing more people trying to get a 2nd, than trying to let go of their order. lol

I just want the Bruce head sculpt 😅

Interesting seeing people get theirs from tw before kit considering the backlash from toys wonderland.

I reckon kits will be 1st or 2nd week of July so not far tbh.
Hoping Kit gets a sizable first batch.

I was a few days late, so I'm not setting any expectations. Surprisingly though, my order number isn't that far off from day 1 orders as I had imagined. if I get mine at the same time, that bodes really well for Inart.

View attachment 709247
View attachment 709251

So.......this just happened. At work, so I can't tear into this thing yet. Came from Toys Wonderland. I Heard a ton of horror stories, but I had no problems. Weird.
Same happened with me and InArt Gandalf, I got it at the end of November last year from TW even though still to this day they haven't shipped other orders where the figures have been released for months.

Pretty much what happened with Gandalf. There were 2-3 new accounts with their posts on here being "Look! TW sent me a Gandalf! They're not bad!" while also sending a very small amount to actual people.

They were doing the same on a bunch of Facebook groups with new fake accounts trying to make it seem like they're a good company. It's embarrassing.
This absolutely what they are doing with Batman. And you're right that is exactly what they did with Gandalf. They get a small batch in whatever shady way possible then some customers and the company post about it on social media and it gets a more people to buy in full for preorders and they use that money to keep themselves afloat. They will then lead you on as much as possible and answer your emails until your ability/odds for a chargeback hit almost zero then they ghost you.

I've emailed them once a week every Monday since April and I haven't heard a peep back from them.

Last edited:
NEED first hand in person photos!
I will take some this weekend. Be gentle, I am a terrible photographer. I have the Hot Toys version as well and it's hard not to compare. The first thing i noticed is how much better the packaging is on the InArt figure. It has the magnetic "door" type opening that a few of Hot Toys figures do. Super easy to access the contents of the box with out damaging it. The figure itself just feels high-end. Don't get me wrong, I love the Hot Toys offering as well, but this just feels different.

I will take some this weekend. Be gentle, I am a terrible photographer. I have the Hot Toys version as well and it's hard not to compare. The first thing i noticed is how much better the packaging is on the InArt figure. It has the magnetic "door" type opening that a few of Hot Toys figures do. Super easy to access the contents of the box with out damaging it. The figure itself just feels high-end. Don't get me wrong, I love the Hot Toys offering as well, but this just feels different.

I’m only messing bud! You take your time and enjoy and mostly CONGRATS!

Thanks for the quick ‘review’, appreciate your comments. 👍🏻

Yep. I had to drop Anakin, Padme, and the Obi Darth Vader for this and Aragorn. Had to make a choice given finances and figured Inart is a better end product for the money (for me). Still hurts to say goodbye to the others but these won’t get reissued I imagine (at least anytime soon). Tough when you have feels for so many franchises😆

Yep. I had to drop Anakin, Padme, and the Obi Darth Vader for this and Aragorn. Had to make a choice given finances and figured Inart is a better end product for the money (for me). Still hurts to say goodbye to the others but these won’t get reissued I imagine (at least anytime soon). Tough when you have feels for so many franchises😆
That’s the real hard part right there. I know some ppl can just focus in on 1 or maybe 2 franchises or even just a single character but I can’t bring myself to be limited to THAT much unless I’m really forced to

Last edited:
That’s the real hard part right there. I know some ppl can just focus in on 1 or maybe 2 franchises or even just a character but I can’t bring myself to be limited to THAT much unless I’m really forced to

At this point I'm trying to focus on Star Wars DC, and Video games. Anything else I stick with 1 figure per franchise, Aragorn for LOTR, Harry for HP, etc etc.

Yeah.. This hobby is not easy on the wallet. Sacrifices need to be made. And careful consideration with what you spend on.

It's a ***** really... and it never seems enough, does it? Can't believe I got dragged into getting another custom Joker sculpt. I don't regret my choice, but I really thought I was done with Ledger...

Glad you're keeping your order @Cap'n Cook

Back