InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My estimate - 2 batches within 3 months they can release all batman

I super duper promise!

I believe they are improving, according to some conversation I had, I have faith with Inart

hqdefault.jpg

Just kidding Kit šŸ¤£

Usually I donā€™t like to tell people my thoughts because some treat it as leak or promise, I will go crazy if anyone take this as promise and I am sure some people would

I believe they are improving, according to some conversation I had, I have faith with Inart

Right. Got it.

So itā€™s a leak AND a promise. Awesome.

YOU ALL HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

KIT PROMISED THIS LEAK IS A PROMISE.

šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

No. That was a decoy.

As it was with PadmƩ and Ras al Ghul.
Guys, it was me. If you donā€™t believe me, ask WillFoxification and friends.

Jokes aside, I remember when they all joked/thought I was Viper in their YT live-stream chats because I was always pro-INART in the chat. I commented once and they asked John if I was Viper, and John was like, ā€œit canā€™t be, cause Viper doesnā€™t know how to write English.ā€ It became a running joke for weeks.

šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Usually I donā€™t like to tell people my thoughts because some treat it as leak or promise, I will go crazy if anyone take this as promise and I am sure some people would

Thanks for the update but honestly it is no bother to me! We will all get it when we get it! Thanks for all your hard work, Kit. We appreciate it!

Some of these envelopes are way out of scale and look ridiculous. Like he's holding out a piece of cardboard or something. One point for Hot Toys.

The white envelope is my favorite. But it looks like he's checking his bills.

On that note, I like what Dean's doing with the showcase.

Screenshot_20240731-192329_Instagram-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back