InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we sure he isn't talking about making the neck connection of his custom sculpt compatible with InArt once he gets it in hand? From what it sounds, the mouthplates aren't compatible with HT but the head as a whole is.
That's what I was referring to. The instagram comment about the stock Hot Toys mouth plates not working with it should be obvious. INART's faceplates wouldn't work with it either.

Yep. Place like this shouldn’t be shocked (especially this place) about certain custom prices.

Breaking news: Customs aren’t cheap
1722309246122.gif

HT head and InArt head aren't good enough...?

Where does this end?

New head...

New cape...

Boots too, don't forget...
To me it’s about having a figure you’re 100% happy with and it’s just about perfect. If had to modify it and buy some custom parts so be it.

I really don’t see the big deal because not to sound like a broken record but it should not be a surprising for a place this deal. Constantly analyzing and zooming on every detail.

Hell even you. The amount posts you have on jokers inArt thread (especially this one) and hot toys new joker thread and jnd’s thread. You could probably publish a book with just joker post from this place.

Back