InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Viper even working for InArt anymore? I never see him, never hear from him... I think he quiet quit.

I’m sure you’re being humorous, but my buddy met him at SDCC…

Yes, at the InArt booth…

My friend caught him just as he resigned…quietly.

But yeah he did meet him and they talked about Berserk. That’s pretty cool.

Don’t worry folks, the Batman 2 comes out 2026 and if ever HT or Inart makes an updated suit. (If there will be in the movie) it will be released late 2028 or early 2029. Crazy long time..

I will enjoy the mods that I will do once my figure arrives. 😁

I’m sure you’re being humorous, but my buddy met him at SDCC…

Yes, at the InArt booth…

My friend caught him just as he resigned…quietly.

But yeah he did meet him and they talked about Berserk. That’s pretty cool.
No. That was a decoy.

As it was with Padmé and Ras al Ghul.

What would a fair price for the premium rooted Batman sculpt?

No idea what I should be selling it for.
I’d start in the $3-400 range if not higher and slowly lower the price either weekly or biweekly if you aren’t getting any bites. Since not everyone has one yet, it makes it more desirable; so, the sooner you sell it, the more you’ll make.

Rooted InArt TDK Joker heads were going for nearly $800 until it got in more ppl’s hands. Now it seems like you can barely get $200 for it from what I’ve seen recently. Same with the jail cell dio- it was selling between $2-300 when it was “scarce” but now you’ll be lucky to get $100 for it.

Last edited:
I’d start in the $3-400 range if not higher and slowly lower the price either weekly or biweekly if you aren’t getting BF any bites. Since not everyone has one yet, it makes it more desirable; so, the sooner you sell it, the more you’ll make.

Rooted InArt TDK Joker heads were going for nearly $800 until it got in more ppl’s hands. Now it seems like you can barely get $200 for it from what I’ve seen recently. Same with the jail cell dio- it was selling between $2-300 when it was “scarce” but now you’ll be lucky to get $100 for it.

Thanks bud appreciate it. 👍🏻

No. That was a decoy.

As it was with Padmé and Ras al Ghul.

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3261.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

Realistically, how long of a wait do you all think this will be until the rest of us receive our orders?

At this point, I’m not expecting to see it until early next year.
My estimate - 2 batches within 3 months they can release all batman

Usually I don’t like to tell people my thoughts because some treat it as leak or promise, I will go crazy if anyone take this as promise and I am sure some people would

I believe they are improving, according to some conversation I had, I have faith with Inart

Back