InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His hair was like that in the film though...

Literally looks like someone just slapped a wig on him

ROBERT-PATTINSON-811119484f574723885b5bfbb109f749.jpg
Look at the length of the hair over the ears, the rooted hair looks nothing like the movie pic you used. Honestly, I am kind of underwhelmed by the rooted Bruce Wayne, judging by Choppers pics.

In the pic it looks like a human piece of hair, the sculpt looks like a helmet of hair.

After putting my baby to sleep, I had the chance to finally give Dean’s video a watch. Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews. Shot composition, lighting and mood.

But Dean could have been a little more humble. I know I could’ve muted him, but I wasn’t expecting it.

I don’t know, I personally don’t like to throw shade, subtle or not, towards other reviewers occupying the same space. Leave those types of criticisms to the viewers in the comments section. (unless the d-bag is danoby, then it’s open season…that stupid ****).

Anyway, I try to be more diplomatic in that sense. Dean had nice shots and lighting..but him pointing that out with the proverbial pat on the back… uggggh, I wish he kept that to himself and let the viewer decide if they’re nice or not.

Doesn’t mean I’ll unsubscribe lol. I still enjoy his content. But we all should be humble.

EDIT- UGH, I just realized I ‘threw shade’ at other reviewers. “Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews”…what I meant to say was: with regards to shot composition, lighting and mood, Dean’s presentation made the figure look most like what we all ‘fell in love with’ when we saw the prototype promo shots. It’s a ‘far better’ representation of what the figure can really look like.

Back in the day I'd watch his and ClipperKings videos. I stopped watching Dean, he carries the biggest chip on his shoulder for not being successful like Justin or others, I had his video up on another tab, your comment has persuaded me not to watch, thanks!

Dean and Jedha both give you a nicely futzed figure review with some fantastic lighting.

However, their reviews are 40+ minutes with too many "Ummmm.... yeah... so there's that.... ummmmm.... I don't know, what do you think... there it is.... hmmmm...."

They could both use an editor in their reviews.

Dean and Jedha both give you a nicely futzed figure review with some fantastic lighting.

However, their reviews are 40+ minutes with too many "Ummmm.... yeah... so there's that.... ummmmm.... I don't know, what do you think... there it is.... hmmmm...."

They could both use an editor in their reviews.
Eh.. I'll take that over sounding like an automated robot like Justin.

Or a snot bubble like Riley.

Last edited:
Back in the day I'd watch his and ClipperKings videos. I stopped watching Dean, he carries the biggest chip on his shoulder for not being successful like Justin or others, I had his video up on another tab, your comment has persuaded me not to watch, thanks!

Oh man 😅 I didn’t mean to discourage anyone from watching his vid.

Justin's alright, I've found is reviews to be pretty informative and to the point.

it’s unfortunate he insists on using that light box.

But it’s even more unfortunate he was partly responsible for helping a certain online shop get to where they’re at and the amount of people that got scammed.

I now avoid any of his videos and I unsubbed based on principle.

There are other YTers that provide early reviews now, are not affiliated with scam companies and don’t use light boxes to wash out the subject in the videos.

Man I miss Rick, always loved Clippers videos even if the figure wasn't my cuppa he had a great sense of humour. Even sent him figures to review, he's still around I think.

Thread cleaned up a little bit, let's get this thing back on topic.

I think it's okay to speak ill of the banned, especially if there's a lesson to be learned, of what not to do from their behavior. But, let's not dedicate a lot of time on them.

Here's my attempt at getting this back on topic (somewhat):

I had every intention of not adding this era to my Batman collection since I didn't love the film after my first views. I loved the suit, but I couldn't unsee Pattinson, the glittery vampire as Batman. I have watched it several more times and he honestly did a good job as Batman. The film has grown on me so picked up a Six Feet Lane Riddler and I hopped on the Jazz Inc. wait list for the 22 Batmobile (clean version) and it converted last week. Now, I have to track down an Inart Batman - hoping Kit will come through with some once these become more plentiful and he has shipped his pre-orders out. I'm undecided on the premium or standard - still waiting to see how this short wool hair turns out as more people receive theirs.

Today’s most minor of adjustments- shifting the tri-glide sliders on the holster straps a little further away from the buckles.

It felt like the gliders were very slightly glued in place since I had to pry them loose by sliding tiny tweezers between the strap and centre bar.

Anyways, I believe this is more accurate to the strap configuration in the movie and makes them look a lot less cluttered and cumbersome.

Before - After
IMG_1226.jpeg

Today’s most minor of adjustments- shifting the tri-glide sliders on the holster straps a little further away from the buckles.

It felt like the gliders were very slightly glued in place since I had to pry them loose by sliding tiny tweezers between the strap and centre bar.

Anyways, I believe this is more accurate to the strap configuration in the movie and makes them look a lot less cluttered and cumbersome.

Before - After
View attachment 718358

Much better, I had taken a moment to try and fix them but couldn't be bothered, Ill go give it a try now.

So I’ve done the thing and now I wonder, what exactly goes into these pouches? As far as I remember, their useless instructions give no help.

IMG_6529.jpeg

Here's my attempt at getting this back on topic (somewhat):

I had every intention of not adding this era to my Batman collection since I didn't love the film after my first views. I loved the suit, but I couldn't unsee Pattinson, the glittery vampire as Batman. I have watched it several more times and he honestly did a good job as Batman. The film has grown on me so picked up a Six Feet Lane Riddler and I hopped on the Jazz Inc. wait list for the 22 Batmobile (clean version) and it converted last week. Now, I have to track down an Inart Batman - hoping Kit will come through with some once these become more plentiful and he has shipped his pre-orders out. I'm undecided on the premium or standard - still waiting to see how this short wool hair turns out as more people receive theirs.
You can also get on the waitlists at Specfiction. They'll most likely be the last to get theirs but that also means you have a chance at getting a WL notification since some ppl may cancel and try to order from various other retailers.

Regular:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...1-6-scale-figure?_pos=22&_sid=f45568079&_ss=r
Rooted:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...1-6-scale-figure?_pos=20&_sid=f45568079&_ss=r

So I’ve done the thing and now I wonder, what exactly goes into these pouches? As far as I remember, their useless instructions give no help.

View attachment 718361
Neither appears to hold anything officially.
The holster is exclusively for the sticky-bomb gun but I still went and stuck one of the extra adrenaline shots in that slim pouch at the front.
It fit perfectly so why not?

The real world use for that front pouch is to carry an extra ammo magazine.
Does this Batman have "iron knuckles" for fighting?
He’s wearing hard-knuckle gloves so- combined with his speed and precision/ getting punched by this Batman would not be a pleasant experience.
The most unrealistic thing about the movie imo is how that Riddler goon Batman goes apeshit on at the end still had a face after the cops unmask him.

You can also get on the waitlists at Specfiction. They'll most likely be the last to get theirs but that also means you have a chance at getting a WL notification since some ppl may cancel and try to order from various other retailers.

Regular:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...1-6-scale-figure?_pos=22&_sid=f45568079&_ss=r
Rooted:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...1-6-scale-figure?_pos=20&_sid=f45568079&_ss=r
Thanks for the info. I signed up for both versions since I haven't decided which to get. I have never purchased from them before. Are their prices in-line with what the retail price is? I didn't see a price listed. I am in no hurry to get it. Being the last to get it is fine with me; just as long as I get one as close to retail as possible.

Back