InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am debatting getting the HT cape for $22 or the OSK cape for $48.

Pros and cons to both. Here’s the HT and then the OSK:

IMG_7388.jpeg

IMG_7387.jpeg

Does anyone remember the price of the premium rooted batman figure?

Kinda worried that this, Aragon, artisan Joker and batman will all hit at once! Luckily for batman I ordered one late late so think I'll get mine October time.

I still can't decide if I want the OSK cape or will hold out until more options hit the market. It drapes better, but it also looks kinda flat in the pictures I've seen. Guess it doesn't matter until I have Pattinson in hand, so I've got a long time to decide.
Im waiting to see what else emerges.
Someone is bound to nail this cape eventually. So far, none are worthy of pairing with the rest of the IA figure.

1000076321.jpg

1000076323.jpg

I found 2 issues with mine.
1. The black small plastic piece on the belt buckle came right off as soon as i tried putting the belt on.
2. Small part of the elastic strap on the right side of his pants came off.

Either not enough glue or it has degraded. Both an easy fix. The figure it self looks really good in hand.

View attachment 719426

View attachment 719427

I found 2 issues with mine.
1. The black small plastic piece on the belt buckle came right off as soon as i tried putting the belt on.
2. Small part of the elastic strap on the right side of his pants came off.

Either not enough glue or it has degraded. Both an easy fix. The figure it self looks really good in hand.
Is that the stock cape? Looks good!

Back