InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. I signed up for both versions since I haven't decided which to get. I have never purchased from them before. Are their prices in-line with what the retail price is? I didn't see a price listed. I am in no hurry to get it. Being the last to get it is fine with me; just as long as I get one as close to retail as possible.
They're reliable just long wait times. For whatever reason, products by Queen Studios, and as a result, InArt, take forever to get to SpecFiction. I think someone mentioned in the thread that current ETA for Spec to get their stock of The Batman is Q1 2025.

They're reliable just long wait times. For whatever reason, products by Queen Studios, and as a result, InArt, take forever to get to SpecFiction. I think someone mentioned in the thread that current ETA for Spec to get their stock of The Batman is Q1 2025.
Any idea if SpecFiction marks up their prices for in-stock items past the pre-order window or if they are close to the original retail? I noticed their Inart Michael Jackson pre-order is $1 less than OSK so I assume they are comparable. One of the places I checked has the standard Batman for $830.00 and the rooted for $1065.00. AIN'T NO WAY I'm paying that kind of price for ANY single figure. It looks like the item is in stock there so I suppose that is what one would be paying for at those prices; however, THIS one is satisfied waiting.

Any idea if SpecFiction marks up their prices for in-stock items past the pre-order window or if they are close to the original retail? I noticed their Inart Michael Jackson pre-order is $1 less than OSK so I assume they are comparable. One of the places I checked has the standard Batman for $830.00 and the rooted for $1065.00. AIN'T NO WAY I'm paying that kind of price for ANY single figure. It looks like the item is in stock there so I suppose that is what one would be paying for at those prices; however, THIS one is satisfied waiting.
Pricing will be comparable to OSK and other retailers. You might just have to pay shipping vs places like OSK where shipping is baked into their pricing.

The one you linked to is a reseller rather than official retailer from what I've heard, so they'll mark up to either recoup whatever it cost them to acquire it and then some and/or whatever the market is currently asking for any given figure.

Just noticed IA got Pattinsons little squinted right eye that you can clearly see in that one scene (don’t know the best way to describe this lol). Not sure if anyone had brought it up.
IMG_6519.jpeg

Neither appears to hold anything officially.
The holster is exclusively for the sticky-bomb gun but I still went and stuck one of the extra adrenaline shots in that slim pouch at the front.
It fit perfectly so why not?

The real world use for that front pouch is to carry an extra ammo magazine.

Knowing the real world reason for the pouches makes me understand why Batman hasn't used them lol. I've since added a stick in there like you, only makes sense, and helps fill it out.

Someone shared theirs on FB today and I couldn’t help but compare it to this promotional image. Everything about the cowled sculpt is banging to me except for how chiseled and angular they made his jawline.

View attachment 718397

Hmmm…the promotional image on the right is mirrored.

Here it is flipped:

IMG_3339.jpeg

The nose on the cowl is supposed to angle to his left.

Just noticed IA got Pattinsons little squinted right eye that you can clearly see in that one scene (don’t know the best way to describe this lol). Not sure if anyone had brought it up.
View attachment 718388

Pattinson has a very interesting face. It’s asymmetrical as **** lol. And yet he’s still handsome as ****.

His right jaw sticks out a little more, his nose is bent to his left, and the shape of his eyes are different from one another.

The sculpting process must’ve been very interesting!🤨

I still can't decide if I want the OSK cape or will hold out until more options hit the market. It drapes better, but it also looks kinda flat in the pictures I've seen. Guess it doesn't matter until I have Pattinson in hand, so I've got a long time to decide.

Back