InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is more or less an ankle issue. In the end it is physics, if you have moveable ankle pieces then gravity will do its job, even if the feet are securely connected to the base. Fixed ankles would be a solution, but those could not be posed. šŸ˜¢
It's more specific to InArt ankles though. I display all my figures without stand, and Joker is the only one in my collection that fell over repeatedly over the last year.

I think Joker's shoes are the biggest culprit for his balance issues. Batman is pretty solid without a stand, but Gandalf is by far the most stable figure I have
Yeah, I noticed recently that his heel and front sole are not actually fully aligned/on the same plane. That might be causing, or at least contributing to it.

Yeah, I don't have any issues with mine.

Maybe people have been playing with theirs like some Kenner action figure and it wore down the joints.
I hope you don't work in IT. "Well it's working on my end, so there can't be any issue".

Yeah, I noticed recently that his heel and front sole are not actually fully aligned/on the same plane. That might be causing, or at least contributing to it.

I hope you don't work in IT. "Well it's working on my end, so there can't be any issue".
I don't think I ever said it's not an issue.
It's more a jest, in case you're so butthurt about it

I guess we should collectively understand that there might be user error that comes into play with this. Thereā€™s been people that have had their Jokers on the magnetic base for a year plus without any issues. Iā€™ve seen a few people on Facebook say that, but sure take it with a grain of salt.

I guess we should collectively understand that there might be user error that comes into play with this. Thereā€™s been people that have had their Jokers on the magnetic base for a year plus without any issues. Iā€™ve seen a few people on Facebook say that, but sure take it with a grain of salt.
My Joker hasn't taken a tumble yet and I've had it displayed on the magnetic stand almost ever since I got it (I think it stayed in the box for a month or two). I believe I was first or second batch from OSK, so it's been on the stand for quite awhile.

I haven't had any issues with my 3 IA figures either, BUT I can see how one would. they're very easy to **** up if you don't know how to properly balance and secure the figure at the ankles.

Here's what I was referring to with the heel. It's impossible to get the entire foot flat on the surface. That causes inherent stability issues.
Maybe it's actually a QC issue not everybody is affected by?

20240814_212251.jpg

20240814_212309.jpg

20240814_212335.jpg

20240814_212406.jpg

Quick question:
Has anyone's Inart Batman's ears came bent. Did a hot blower fix it?

I grabbed a Hot Toys motorcycle cape.

I want to try overlapping it over Inart's. Using 2 capes to mimic the properties of one.

I don't know if it can work, but it might.
Inart's shorter cape folded and tamed at the center, encompassed by the shorter cape on top.

Screenshot_20240809-140344_Instagram-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240815-152216_Chrome-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240815-152420_Chrome-01.jpeg

@Cap'n Cook if you think it's worth a shot, give it a try.

By the way, before you sell your spares, consider what you keep, so you don't regret anything. (Personally I don't think I'd let go of the shoulder plates).

I think you're taking his statment the wrong way. Issues like this are being blamed on Inart, but you wouldnt know it's a design flaw unless it happened to a certain frequency. If you release x product and only 1% fail, that's just normal failure rate. The reverse of 'mine failed, so the design must be bad' is equally a bad premise under similar conditions. It's obviously happening, so the next step is to figure out if it's user error.

A certain number of take out coffee cups fail and leak. Is that a design flaw?...maybe, maybe not. I'd like to see them add an optional crotch grabber for those that want piece of mind. That would solve it for everyone. Maybe a flat metal base that goes under the normal stand with an arm that has a crotch grabber on it would work. That way you can still use the original stand. Or they could offer an added extension that clips behind the stand with the grabber on it.

I haven't had any issues with my magnetic stands from Inart. Although, my Infinite statues magnetic stands do feel much stronger.

I think you're taking his statment the wrong way. Issues like this are being blamed on Inart, but you wouldnt know it's a design flaw unless it happened to a certain frequency. If you release x product and only 1% fail, that's just normal failure rate. The reverse of 'mine failed, so the design must be bad' is equally a bad premise under similar conditions. It's obviously happening, so the next step is to figure out if it's user error.

A certain number of take out coffee cups fail and leak. Is that a design flaw?...maybe, maybe not. I'd like to see them add an optional crotch grabber for those that want piece of mind. That would solve it for everyone. Maybe a flat metal base that goes under the normal stand with an arm that has a crotch grabber on it would work. That way you can still use the original stand. Or they could offer an added extension that clips behind the stand with the grabber on it.

I haven't had any issues with my magnetic stands from Inart. Although, my Infinite statues magnetic stands do feel much stronger.

This is where Iā€™m at.

Iā€™ve had TDK Joker (as well as GTG and The Batman) displayed since release and experienced no issues at all. I havenā€™t chimed in this whole time because I didnā€™t want to diminish others problemsā€¦but I canā€™t help wondering: why are their figures falling over?

And I agree with you: InArt needs to implement optional crotch grabbers from now on. You want to give the most optimal experience to the customer and must consider everything when it comes to displaying.

Back