InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Batman has been flat on his back since he fell down, I don't know why that made my interest in the figure take as much as a dive. Going to have a repose session on my next day off, but feeling pretty ambivalent towards it now.

I can get a crotch grabber for it, although I'd like a nice wooden one, but the idea that I have to spend more money on an already expensive figure irks me, doesn't help the arm came damaged.

I've gotten out of the loop with this release also, has there been any similar issues, has Inart addressed it at all?

My Batman has been flat on his back since he fell down, I don't know why that made my interest in the figure take as much as a dive. Going to have a repose session on my next day off, but feeling pretty ambivalent towards it now.

I can get a crotch grabber for it, although I'd like a nice wooden one, but the idea that I have to spend more money on an already expensive figure irks me, doesn't help the arm came damaged.

I've gotten out of the loop with this release also, has there been any similar issues, has Inart addressed it at all?
Highly recommend the stands from @Cocoboloboy have some for this figure and my TDK stuff. Gonna eventually have all my 1/6 figures use them.

My first instinct for the quake was to run to my car to protect him then second thought was my figures!!!

Ok I've officially had enough of these damn magnetic bases. Both my Batman and Joker have fallen a couple times already, despite how firmly planted the feet are on the magnets and how strong it seems at the time. Not sure if it's because of weak ankle joints or the magnets giving out after a certain point, but I'm only going with crotch grabbers from now on.
:mad:

Ok I've officially had enough of these damn magnetic bases. Both my Batman and Joker have fallen a couple times already, despite how firmly planted the feet are on the magnets and how strong it seems at the time. Not sure if it's because of weak ankle joints or the magnets giving out after a certain point, but I'm only going with crotch grabbers from now on.
My plan also once I get my figure in. I don't have faith that the base will hold. I rather be safe then sorry. I feel the figures with sculpted boots that aren't flat at the sole tend to fall over. I feel Gandalf, and Aragorn will hold better because their boots are material and are flat at the bottom.

Yea, I really don’t care for the magnetic stands. It’s a cool concept but needs more RnD to really work as intended. I understand ppl don’t like seeing a post run up the back sides or the bits poking through the front, but that’s better that having such an expensive item falling over and potentially damaging it in the process

My plan also once I get my figure in. I don't have faith that the base will hold. I rather be safe then sorry. I feel the figures with sculpted boots that aren't flat at the sole tend to fall over. I feel Gandalf, and Aragorn will hold better because their boots are material and are flat at the bottom.
Batman's boots are pretty flat at the bottom too, so I don't think that's the issue.

Batman's boots are pretty flat at the bottom too, so I don't think that's the issue.
His does have treds at the bottom. But I think your right it's definitely the way they did the base. I like HT new approach with their soon to release Artisan Joker and eventually their Indiana Jones having a small leg grabber that can go into the pants and hide it holding it stable. InArt has to make a better version of the magnet base or do away with it all together.

It is more or less an ankle issue. In the end it is physics, if you have moveable ankle pieces then gravity will do its job, even if the feet are securely connected to the base. Fixed ankles would be a solution, but those could not be posed. 😢
Yup. Maybe if they could make the ankles ratcheted that would take care of the problem, but not sure how easy that would be to execute...

Back