InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen, I don't think there are better options as of yet, than either Inart's or Hot Toys' wired capes. Unless maybe, you're only looking at your figure from the back.

Would rather be stuck with something wired/dynamic, than a drape cape that looks less accurate.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, I don't think there are any better options as of yet, than either Inart's or Hot Toys' wired capes.

Unless you're looking at your figure from the back.

Would rather be stuck with something wired/dynamic, than a drape cape that looks less accurate.
The gap around the shoulders with the InArt cape really bugs me though. I just want something that sits flush and drapes naturally. Have a feeling that's something that will drive me mad when I finally get the figure in hand.

Not pulled the trigger on a custom yet though. Waiting to see if Unreal or OT make one.

Lucky is still one who needs to do a cape and idk if he has an idea how to do it. OT doubt will do one as he said it wasn't necessary since it would only be 90% accurate to the HT. Idk I think the OSK one is fine for now. But I'll jump on an accurate one for both InArt and HT Bats.

If Unreal doesn't want to make a cape then we're pretty much left with the options we're seeing. It's either stock capes or better draping capes that are inaccurate.

From what I've seen, I don't think there are better options as of yet, than either Inart's or Hot Toys' wired capes. Unless maybe, you're only looking at your figure from the back.

And for example why kits cape it's less accurate? (Serious question)

Is it because of the shape of the lower part?? or the length?

And for example why kits cape it's less accurate? (Serious question)

Is it because of the shape of the lower part?? or the length?
Just going by what I'm seeing.

The most egregious part about it from an accuracy perspective, might be the lining. But I also don't like the appearance of the whole thing in general.

I grabbed some pictures I could find from Facebook.

Here, Guillaume compares it to the Hot Toys cape on the right. Look at the volume, and those folds around the collar on the stock cape. That's closer to what I'm looking for.

Screenshot_20240823-080445_Facebook-01.jpeg

I'm sure in part, this is worsened on the custom by some poor futzing. But there's no getting around it.

Wrong lining. Less bulk. Almost no definition. And if you look at it really... it just hangs like a folded piece of paper.

Screenshot_20240823-080626_Facebook-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20240823-080609_Facebook-01.jpeg

Just going by what I'm seeing.

The most egregious part about it from an accuracy perspective, might be the lining. But I also don't like the appearance of the whole thing in general.

I grabbed some pictures I could find from Facebook.

Here, Guillaume compares it to the Hot Toys cape on the right. Look at the volume, and those folds around the collar on the stock cape. That's closer to what I'm looking for.

View attachment 721781

I'm sure in part, this is worsened on the custom by some poor futzing. But there's no getting around it.

Wrong lining. Less bulk. Almost no definition. And if you look at it really... it just hangs like a folded piece of paper.

View attachment 721782
View attachment 721783
Depends who's futzing it. I got it looking better at the shoulder and collar.

Not my picture.
Credit goes to Pierre on Facebook.

While this doesn't change my opinion about the cape, it's the best display I've seen with it so far. It sure has its pros (even if they don't outweigh the cons). But it makes me all the more wishful that we'll see more options down the line.

I'll say this,

The only downside to getting the Unreal cowl, is having to substitute the rooted sculpt on the body.

Screenshot_20240824-085304_Facebook-02.jpeg

Last edited:
Back