InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopping on the restyle train lol.

Ended up cutting away some of the hair on the left side of the BW sculpt as it was way too long. Then tried to break up all the clumps of hair to make it look like less like a helmet of hair. Then I tried to comb the hair back and make it look like some photos I saw online. Wasn't able to expose as much of the ears as I'd like due to the plastic hair base underneath, but I think it looks pretty good.

Before:
Battinson.jpeg
patbat4.jpeg

After:
Restyled BW.jpeg
Restyled BW2.jpeg
Restyled BW3.jpeg

Hopefully you all can see the difference and I'm not crazy for cutting some of the hair😵‍💫

Ended up cutting away some of the hair on the left side of the BW sculpt as it was way too long. Then tried to break up all the clumps of hair to make it look like less like a helmet of hair. Then I tried to comb the hair back and make it look like some photos I saw online. Wasn't able to expose as much of the ears as I'd like due to the plastic hair base underneath, but I think it looks pretty good.

Before:
View attachment 722765View attachment 722767

After:View attachment 722768View attachment 722769View attachment 722770

Hopefully you all can see the difference and I'm not crazy for cutting some of the hair😵‍💫
Looks great!

Before:
View attachment 722765View attachment 722767

After:View attachment 722768View attachment 722769View attachment 722770

Really good result.
His hair in the movie is nowhere near as long as InArt made it

Wonder if it'll be another giveaway

Edit: looks like pop collectibles posted that actually, thought it was Jedha lol. 2nd batch incoming?

Last edited:
I'm really warming up to the Bruce Wayne...

Some that I've seen look absolutely horrible out the box. But with Ch0pper and Jam's recent pictures, it really stands out to me.

The coat however.. reminds me of their Joker. Their coats always come out funky looking.
That Bruce Wayne coat is terrible. It looks like a split between a fur coat and a dressing gown.
The joker coat I really like on the other hand, but I got lucky and got a crisp edged one.
Whats more perturbing is that it’s taking so long for the second batch.
I got mine 1st batch and I felt all the enjoyment was gone from it taking so long after seeing all the “influencer” in hand pics and reviews. It made it a bit of an empty experience unboxing it.
So I dunno what you guys are thinkin, It’s still a great figure but a spoiled release for me

This blows rn. Can't believe I might have to get my figure next month when he should have been out already. The minute I get it I'm switching the sculpt to Unreals seamless one.

No invoice here. Looks like it's batch three or later for me. Hopefully not four months between batches this time.

Back