InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the plunge last night and restyled Bruce Wayne’s hair.

This one took a lot longer than Jail Cell Joker. That one was done in 45 mins to 1 hour.
I spent around 3 hours tinkering with Bruce in total.

Stock, Wet, Dry
IMG_2043.jpeg

All wet and styled
IMG_2044.jpeg

Before and After
IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_2042.jpeg

The hair is a little too long compared to the funeral scene but I didn’t want to attempt cutting anything.
IA haven’t actually used that much hair. Theres a large chunk of plastic under the hair as a guide for the shape and a couple of layers glued over that so you’re a little limited in how much you can rearrange anything.
The most annoying part is a little, sculpted piece that protrudes from the front of the head to guide the fringe. You have to ensure some hairs are resting either side of it to conceal it.

Up close after drying
IMG_2026.jpeg
IMG_2027.jpeg
IMG_2028.jpeg
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_2030.jpeg
IMG_2033.jpeg
IMG_2035.jpeg
IMG_2038.jpeg

It’s definitely an improvement over the definition-lacking slab of hair you get out of the box.

EDIT:
Immediately after posting this, that long hanging strand of hair on the left started to bug me so I’ve given it a more natural flow.

Wait for it to dry, and I think I’m satisfied.
IMG_2045.jpeg

Dried- that’s the stuff!
IMG_2077.jpeg

Saint Bruce.
The patron saint of vengeance!
IMG_2046.jpeg

Last edited:
Good work Chopper.

I still think inart put too much and too long hair on that sculpt. I cannot remember him having that kind of hair at any point of the movie, especially not in the funeral scene. Somehow that hair looks weirdly disconnected from the sculpt itself, as if it is somekind of wig.

Got my custom cape from Kit - by god what a difference it makes, its orders of magnitude better than the stock cape, has a lovely weight and drape to it.
Elevates what is an already awesome figure.
100% recommend.
Hi
Where Can i get this custom cape please ?
What is the website to order it ?

does anyone know how much has kit shipped out?
Not an exact number but he said

"Our first batch INART batman shall be arriving today, but we are lagging due to various reasons. We will try our best to catch up. First batch is around 10% only, please be patient if you are not in this batch"

I have a bad feeling they won't increase the size of the batches and will keep delivering 10% every 5 months. Which would be a big dissapointment.

Back