InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems Inart has definitely been working on production. Kit sent all invoices for premium and standard Bruce Wayne figures. Same goes for the Bat signal. Curious to see how many of the regular and premium Batman figures have invoices sent today as well.

Actually looks like Kit also sent invoices for every Batman as well for both versions.

Shocked 80S GIF

Nor I and Mines is paid off. I did receive an email from Kit about points being added to my account so I hope I get one later saying my Premium Batman has shipped.

It seems @Kit Chen may have been playing around in the FB group for BM and I misunderstood? Someone else check his FB and confirm I'm dumb or not
I think it's a misunderstanding.
He meant that he sent all the invoice for all the versions he got in stock from Inart. (All In, Bruce standard and premium and the batsignal.) and not the actual Batman figures.

Last edited:
No kit invoice for standard Batman for me. Think I ordered that really late like the first time POs randomly reopened. Gotta have the cowl and cape, fully suited look and the raccoon, post-night-shift version on show together.

Received my All In set from KG a while ago and still haven’t finished opening it all.

It seems @Kit Chen may have been playing around in the FB group for BM and I misunderstood? Someone else check his FB and confirm I'm dumb or not
just a bad joke, that batman is not inart

This batch we have:
0 Batman standard
very few Batman Premium
All Bruce wayne both versions
around 25% Deluxe all in
All bat signal

it's easy to mess up styles since all boxes looks very similar, today we will send most Bruce Wayne orders, then tonight i will prepare invoices for batman premium

Any tips on how to move the eyes? Is there a tool that came with the figure that I am not seeing? Or just use tweezers? my fingers are definitely too big to fit into the head and adjust the eyes haha

just a bad joke, that batman is not inart

This batch we have:
0 Batman standard
very few Batman Premium
All Bruce wayne both versions
around 25% Deluxe all in
All bat signal

it's easy to mess up styles since all boxes looks very similar, today we will send most Bruce Wayne orders, then tonight i will prepare invoices for batman premium
Not your fault Kit the joke was clear im just a dummy lol. Excited for Aragorn next week!

Well there is no point in feeling bad anyways. We've all waited year for figure releases so this is no different. Almost there

Any tips on how to move the eyes? Is there a tool that came with the figure that I am not seeing? Or just use tweezers? my fingers are definitely too big to fit into the head and adjust the eyes haha
Have you seen Viper’s sinister little baby hands?
There’s no way he considered anyone not being able to stick their whole hand in a figure’s head to easily manoeuvre the eyes.

Back