InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why they're sending these things out to influencers in the first place. Batman was already sold out. Are they thinking that sending it to Justin, Jedha, and WillFoxification is going to get them more sales for this figure?
I was wondering about this too. My only guess is that it's more about overall "brand awareness," than a specific figure.

Just to remind everyone, InArt is late by a whole year to their original ETA, which was April-June 2023.

Sucks that it has been delayed, then release a batch for 20 guys where most doesn't know how to futz and do proper lighting to a figure, and then I'll have to wait for the first costumers batches to be over since I ordered in February 2023.

Just to remind everyone, InArt is late by a whole year to their original ETA, which was April-June 2023.

Sucks that it has been delayed, then release a batch for 20 guys where most doesn't know how to futz and do proper lighting to a figure, and then I'll have to wait for the first costumers batches to be over since I ordered in February 2023.
They really need to adjust and have more realistic expectations for their release windows on future preorders.

I feel like we’ve got to see them start shipping more within the next couple months. I don’t know how we can just be getting these random ass, sporadic Toys Wonderland shipments and nothing else. Unless they’re just like, producing one figure per month, in which case, we might see complete order fulfillment by 2033.:lol

I feel like we’ve got to see them start shipping more within the next couple months. I don’t know how we can just be getting these random ass, sporadic Toys Wonderland shipments and nothing else. Unless they’re just like, producing one figure per month, in which case, we might see complete order fulfillment by 2033.:lol
Toys Wonderland buys their stock from local shops most of the time. So, if InArt filled some local Chinese orders, TW most likely went to those stores, bought some of their stock to then ship out to their own customers to look like they got first dibs and/or already got their stock.

whatever happened to that guy who claimed TW shipped his figure?
I know somebody personally who got their Inart Batman from TW. I'm not sure if he posted in here or not I didn't see the post. I'm sure this will result in more victims getting screwed pretty bad.

I think part of their "business strategy" is to mislead people into purchasing preorders for figures they know they won't fulfill but they state in their terms that they don't offer refunds and only store credit. Since people see a chance to purchase a rare figure that is out of stock everywhere else they take the chance and purchase the preorder vs going over to ebay and paying $1000+. TW delays and then ignores them until they can no longer do a charge back; they're then left with no choice but to lose their money entirely or attempt to spend even more money to purchase something listed as "in stock" even if they don't want it and hope for the best. Then TW comes back for their encore and hits the victim with an outrageous shipping quote, a nice cherry on the sundae. Rince and repeat.

You got to post a picture...
Will do. Had him on a shelf in my office at work. Boxed him up so I can take him home for the weekend. Posting pictures here is pretty intimidating. Not a great photographer. Wanna see the box? :p Hard to screw that up....

IMG_4979.jpg

Will do. Had him on a shelf in my office at work. Boxed him up so I can take him home for the weekend. Posting pictures here is pretty intimidating. Not a great photographer. Wanna see the box? :p Hard to screw that up....

View attachment 710457
That's the exact same picture you posted on June 20th....
View attachment 709247
View attachment 709251

So.......this just happened. At work, so I can't tear into this thing yet. Came from Toys Wonderland. I Heard a ton of horror stories, but I had no problems. Weird.

Back