InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1725238535344.gif

Some self-proclaimed “inart hater” on FB who is “proud” to keep the Hot Toys version over this one and can’t wait to sell it. Played for jokes, but still lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 723659
lol why even spend the money on the Inart version then? Dealing with the people in the FB groups is so annoying. I literally only use them for BST posts.

Some self-proclaimed “inart hater” on FB who is “proud” to keep the Hot Toys version over this one and can’t wait to sell it. Played for jokes, but still lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 723659
Some people really are dumb as ****. A waste of money and a waste of people's time. I hope he gets grilled for his stupidity on FB, honestly I don't understand some people and their way of thinking.

View attachment 723659
I hope trying to get a decent drape with this cape doesn't leave me in the same mood. :lol

Jokes aside why would you order a figure from a company you hate?

My figure has just left China.

Jokes aside why would you order a figure from a company you hate?

I think this particular individual purchased it so he can “review” and criticize it for his “fans” on TikTok/Facebook, which he did a little while ago, essentially to proclaim the Hot Toys version as the best one between the two. This same individual always downplays anything inart related lol, from what I’ve seen.

I think this particular individual purchased it so he can “review” and criticize it for his “fans” on TikTok/Facebook, which he did a little while ago, essentially to proclaim the Hot Toys version as the best one between the two. This same individual always downplays anything inart related lol, from what I’ve seen.
He probably sleeps with Howard too 🤫😂

Back