InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Guernsey, non mainland UK. We do not pay VAT and I have NEVER had a customs fee in 17yrs of collecting.

But I did have a customs hold up and have to pay a (small) fee for my InArt Batman.

Potentially due to the magnets and/or battery in the torch causing issues?
I've only ever paid customs on stuff from Sideshow. Never had any issues from OSK or other Hong Kong retailers.

After all the delays it would have to be this figure lol.

I got the All-In version. Unpacked the batsignal today as well as completely kitted out the batman figure. Still have not gotten to bruce wayne.

The batsignal is definitely cool, but all plastic. Would have been nice for the louvers to be diecast, as that would be the highest touch area, I think. This was clearly hand painted, but I am going to have to add some texture and weathering to it for it to be equivalent to the Batman figure. In terms of size, Batman's head clears the top of the batsignal. It's not an overly huge prop, but it does take up a lot of space. The green light is just due to color temperature fluctuations, to the naked eye, it appears as a warm white

batsignal.jpg

Not gonna lie, part of me doesn’t care as much about this release anymore. I’ll still keep my pre-order and I liked the movie but some of my hype has dwindled.

My Batman is in my cities post office. But I don't think it will arrive today if not tomorrow most likely next week.

IMG_6101.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg
IMG_6106.jpeg
IMG_6111.jpeg
IMG_6115.jpeg
IMG_6114.jpeg
IMG_6116.jpeg
60F3C096-36F4-4A4C-A867-45DEC4350D4E.jpeg

Bruce and Drifter Batman pics from this week. I love these figures, the headsculpt is honestly very very good and I’m impressed. The details thankfully are the same from pictures online and even better in person. The drifter base was a custom design I sent from eBay.

Main problem was how long Bruce Wayne hair initially was. (Lowest picture) It will take time to make it good outside the box but it’s worth it. Also, very risky but I cut the underlying plastic from the front hair, I wanted to show the forehead more, but overall I’m happy with the results. The rooted raccoon face though is great, some futzing and it looked perfect.

Last edited:
Received my all-in and standard Bruce Wayne from onesixthoutfitters today. Now about that TOPO drifter set :impatient:

View attachment 724575View attachment 724576View attachment 724579View attachment 724577View attachment 724578View attachment 724581View attachment 724582View attachment 724583View attachment 724580

Bruce and Drifter Batman pics from this week. I love these figures, the headsculpt is honestly very very good and I’m impressed. The details thankfully are the same from pictures online and even better in person. The drifter base was a custom design I sent from eBay.

Main problem was how long Bruce Wayne hair initially was. (Lowest picture) I put pictures at the bottom to show how it came from the box. It will take time to make it good outside the box but it’s worth it. Also, very risky but I cut the underlying plastic from the front hair, I wanted to show the forehead more, but overall I’m happy with the results. The rooted raccoon face though is great, some futzing and it looked perfect.
These look great potato.

Watch out for staining. Would that be a concern with the drifter collar?

View attachment 724575View attachment 724576View attachment 724579View attachment 724577View attachment 724578View attachment 724581View attachment 724582View attachment 724583View attachment 724580

Main problem was how long Bruce Wayne hair initially was. (Lowest picture) I put pictures at the bottom to show how it came from the box. It will take time to make it good outside the box but it’s worth it. Also, very risky but I cut the underlying plastic from the front hair, I wanted to show the forehead more, but overall I’m happy with the results. The rooted raccoon face though is great, some futzing and it looked perfect.

Insane work on both!

These look great potato.

Watch out for staining. Would that be a concern with the drifter collar?
Insane work on both!
Thank you guys 🙏:) for the drifter collar do you mean the dye from the hair being transferred to the collar? So far no problems.

Update on the drifter outfit, the original body was too long, so I used the HT body instead. It’s an improvement for the puffiness of the jacket and less long arms. I’m really loving this combo.

IMG_6129.jpeg

Thank you guys 🙏:) for the drifter collar do you mean the dye from the hair being transferred to the collar? So far no problems.

Update on the drifter outfit, the original body was too long, so I used the HT body instead. It’s an improvement for the puffiness of the jacket and less long arms. I’m really loving this combo.

View attachment 724592
Any risk of paint transfer from the collar to the sculpt I mean?

Probably not, but I'm always paranoid when a sculpt is in direct contact with clothing.

View attachment 724575View attachment 724579View attachment 724577View attachment 724578View attachment 724581

So excellent!
Can you tell me the present toys reference for this please?
I already regret not having pre-ordered it :cry:

I contacted Kit and he sent me a Royal Mail tracking number to use rather than the 4PX one.
Already tracking it on Royal Mail but that only updates once they have the package. Right now it just says "We're expecting it".

So excellent!
Can you tell me the present toys reference for this please?
I already regret not having pre-ordered it :cry:
Thanks a lot :D, for the reference do you mean the for the pose and hair or the link to purchase? I bought from Kit a while back, so I don’t think the link is here anymore. But topo isn’t far around the corner they would be a great option too.

Released from customs! Thank god for that. 😂

Anyone have an idea what the rooted hair sculpt is worth on it's own? As good as it looks I can't ever imagine displaying Batman without the cowl.

Only really ordered the premium to get the Bat computer accessory.

Released from customs! Thank god for that. 😂

Anyone have an idea what the rooted hair sculpt is worth on it's own? As good as it looks I can't ever imagine displaying Batman without the cowl.

Only really ordered the premium to get the Bat computer accessory.

Recently sold mine for £120.

Back