InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker head is bad, really? I'm obviously not in the knows about that figure, to me it looks like a clown like any other joker figure head. I don't know how people can see many differences with a painted face like that.

Well anyway, not my interest

Anyone know of any kind of dye that can be used on the rooted sheeps hair. I would love to get it a darker brown.
Lots of info from people who work with fiber....
https://ronanfibers.com/dyeing/#:~:text=Recommended Dyes,vinegar so it is safe.https://ronanfibers.com/dyeing/#:~:text=Recommended Dyes,vinegar so it is safe..

But then there's the problem of whatever glue and product is in the hair/fiber. Suppose if I were going to try, I'd make up a strong dye solution and try to brush on. I remember folks darkened the part of HT's Infinity War Black Widow using dilute black acrylic paint; but that was synthetic fiber.

Joker head is bad, really? I'm obviously not in the knows about that figure, to me it looks like a clown like any other joker figure head. I don't know how people can see many differences with a painted face like that.

I thought it looked great but not my interest either.

I took notes to compare before ordering.
KG offered ‘free shipping’ for Aragorn just like yourself and came out cheaper.

OneSixthKit:
Premium- $480 - £397
Standard- $335 - £277

KGHobby:
Premium- $448 - £370
Standard- $307 - £254
That was a one-off promotion coming from KG, though. Their shipping costs are pretty steep, usually.

Joker head is really great in my opinion, but suffers somewhat due to PERS, a horrible system that HT learned not to keep using years back but Inart had to learn the hard way.

Great shot from facebook just now. Credit Hyatt Law.

1725477911857.png

Back