InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the answers, I was struggling to understand the "Official Self-supporting Channel Special Accessories -Black Cloak Publish" sentence...
I have 4 figures on the way from Kit, so I will see if they have the cloak or not. Or, but that would be strange, if some have and others don't...
I will tell you as soon as they arrive !
:)

"Hi Owen, the ranger cloak is currently exclusive to orders placed directly with the INART store. We're looking at options to expand the availability of the cloak, so please stay tuned for more updates in the future."

Damn so this won’t be coming from orders from Kit?

That’s a shame.

Not gonna lie, I'm going to be royally annoyed if I don't get the cloak. It's integral to the characters appearance for most of his scenes!
"Hi Owen, the ranger cloak is currently exclusive to orders placed directly with the INART store. We're looking at options to expand the availability of the cloak, so please stay tuned for more updates in the future."

I’m in on the first batch from TNS but evidently the figures haven’t arrived yet at their warehouse. I reckon I’ll get a notification of some sort when it happens. But anyway, no tracking number available yet so I’m assuming it hasn’t arrived at the warehouse.

I’m not terribly concerned about the extra cloak missing from orders other than direct from InArt, although if they make it available separately I’ll probably pop for it as a completionist.

Am I missing something here..? Kit orders directly from them though.. and then redistributes out to whomever placed orders through him, ergo, the cloaks will be included..
Which is my confusion. By that logic all orders would include the cloak...

I'm also royally annoyed by this move, seems Inart can't release a figure without making a utter mess of it.

The annoying thing is that the license isn't for global, they seem to pick and choose what they do and who gets what. Influencers aren't even influencing their sales.

Which is my confusion. By that logic all orders would include the cloak...
Apparently, it’s limited only to direct orders based out of mainland China, so if it that’s the case, it’d make sense. They’re licensed in other regions, like Australia for example, so places like Popcultcha won’t get the cloaks. But don’t quote me if they had expanded their regions with Aragorn as I believe it started with Superman.

But their own responses to folk is what mucks it since they aren’t really clear and say it’s “exclusive to orders with INART store” but that can mean from anywhere.

Last edited:
Apparently, it’s limited only to direct orders based out of mainland China, so if it that’s the case, it’d make sense. They’re licensed in other regions, like Australia for example, so places like Popcultcha won’t get the cloaks. But don’t quote me if they had expanded their regions with Aragorn as I believe it started with Superman.

But their own responses to folk is what mucks it since they aren’t really clear and say it’s “exclusive to orders with INART store” but that can mean from anywhere.

As in direct individual orders?

So wholesaler orders (Kit or whoever) WON’T have the cloak?

Pretty ****** considering ‘influencers’ who don’t even have to buy the thing get the exclusive accessory.

Really earning the title In(fluencer)Art.

As in direct individual orders?

So wholesaler orders (Kit or whoever) WON’T have the cloak?

Pretty ****** considering ‘influencers’ who don’t even have to buy the thing get the exclusive accessory.

Really earning the title In(fluencer)Art.
Hmm.. but that’s not how INART sees it though. Kit is a direct consumer just like the rest of people whom reside in their globally distributed regions and that can order directly from them. Kit just happens to have his own store where he redistributes to others 😅😅😅

Most orders will have the cloak

Hmm.. but that’s not how INART sees it though. Kit is a direct consumer just like the rest of people whom reside in their globally distributed regions and that can order directly from them. Kit just happens to have his own store where he redistributes to others 😅😅😅

Oh I SEE! So any distributors who are not mainland China where people have ordered from; THOSE will not have the cloak!

Thanks for clarifying. 👍🏻

The Chinaman is not the issue here dude! Also, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.
Please don't assume my gender or use exclusionary, misogynistic, gendered terminology to address me.
That's very inconsiderate and presumptuous and perpetuates an oppressive, patriarchal, male-as-default standard that serves to 'other' marginalised identity groups.
The exclamation point also came across as overly aggressive and borderline hateful verging on assault, which I personally found extremely triggering due to all of my unresolved trauma and lack of emotional resiliance.

Has my virtue been sufficiently signalled yet?

Oh I SEE! So any distributors who are not mainland China where people have ordered from; THOSE will not have the cloak!

Thanks for clarifying. 👍🏻
What we’re clear on is that Kit is able to order directly from them, so anyone who ordered from his store will receive the cloak. Not to mention, but @pixletwin confirmed Kit said the premium sets will bring the cloak.

What’s confusing is that they really haven’t specified if it’s only limited to mainland China, that was just conjecture.

Back