InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is where the cloak is included with all sculpted hair. 😂
the office no GIF

I see a lot of those are in China. I know from one of the Transformers forums that lots of Chinese outfits set up eBay accounts and start out relatively legit, building up a bit of positive feedback. But at some point they shut down and leave a lot of collectors out to dry. Then they do it again under a new name. Dry, rinse, repeat. Though you are covered under buyer protections from this, it's still annoying. Something to consider if there are guys without really extensive feedback and a positive reputation. Here is the thread I'm referencing:

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-list-of-bad-ebay-sellers.85662/

I see a lot of those are in China. I know from one of the Transformers forums that lots of Chinese outfits set up eBay accounts and start out relatively legit, building up a bit of positive feedback. But at some point they shut down and leave a lot of collectors out to dry. Then they do it again under a new name. Dry, rinse, repeat. Though you are covered under buyer protections from this, it's still annoying. Something to consider if there are guys without really extensive feedback and a positive reputation. Here is the thread I'm referencing:

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-list-of-bad-ebay-sellers.85662/
I limit any E-bay orders to China to 100$ if that.

Primarily for 1/6 accessories. I've had some sterling service; even better communication than from some U.S. sellers, but it's just too much hassle to try to deal with a country that far away where a seller can just vanish. One guy tho I threatened to write to the Chinese embassy here over a switched 35$ head sculpt 😁 . Told him he was shaming his country etc. Got my money back.

Still waiting for mine from TNS. Disappointed that the ranger cloak will have to be purchased (? assuming so) separately in for an order from other than the InArt store. I want to do some photo shoots with him wearing that cloak. But I’m sure it will become available eventually.

What's the story with companies pulling fast ones, or straight up screwing over buyers lately? This sneaky business, Mondo's monumental DHL customs screw-up. What the actual f u c k ?
Am I pissed? Yeah. It's disrepectful, shady and unprofessional.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm losing faith across the board. Forgive me, but I'm in a mood.

Last edited:
Was the ranger cloak ever actually listed as being included in the pre-orders? The InArt official listing doesn't include it.
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 8.43.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Back