InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of having Aragorn on my desk permanently. Anyone know of a good display case to house 1 figure? Preferably from somewhere UK based.
As Roan mentioned, Apextime is probably cream of the top for displaying one figure. I have a couple of them and imo they're overpriced for what they are, Like one cabinet costs easily like 3-4 detolfs. The quality of the Apextime cabinet is good but not exceptional, it can be scratched easily and the self assembly of the chaos ultra is abit of a pain in the ass.

Here is a picture of my Iron man in one of the Apextime pros.

20240605_145207.jpg

There are some alternatives I have been looking at which are much cheaper.
This one by Ikon collectibles, its bigger and lights up top and bottom I believe.

Screenshot 2024-09-15 134831.png

This one is new too from Ikea line, Doesn't have light up functions but its a cheap and you can hook up some lights yourself.
Screenshot 2024-09-15 134917.png

Wicked brick and IDisplayit have some cool display cases and based in UK too.
Screenshot 2024-09-15 140439.png

And the last one is done: Helm's Deep !
I had to take the red shirt and the chainmail from the Asmus one, and they fit Inart well. Just restyled the hair, cut a few bangs and it was good.
:)

View attachment 725982

View attachment 725983

View attachment 725984

View attachment 725985

View attachment 725986

View attachment 725987

View attachment 725988

View attachment 725989
Your Helms Deep version looks incredible! Great work on all of them. I can see them making this an official release down the road for a 2.0.

Screenshot 2024-09-15 at 14.44.27.png

Anyone else having trouble with the quiver strap? I can see on the photo it has some holes for the clasp but mine have none so just won't stay on...

Aragorn & Brego
I bought a horse for my Aragorn which will supposedly be Brego.

So at least this figure will have a reason he's not wearing his Ranger cloak. :monkey3

Which, when I think about it, cost more than a custom cloak.:lol

But at least I can have Shadowfax and "Brego" together. So then I started looking at saddles. Of course there isn't any real LOTR 1/6 tack around. So that will get fudged.

Excellent photos everyone!
Your Aragorn seems to be in perfect condition, I have the impression that only mine is flawed 😅😅😅
By the way, I've noticed a new flaw on mine... It's always been there, but I didn't pay much attention to it because the others were more visible.

I've got a stain here that shouldn't be there, looking at yours none have it
View attachment 725990

I really don't know what the hell they did with my HS...
Dang. Who did you order from? Are you going to send it back?

Mine seems just glued in position.

Don't think mine has any holes either.
View attachment 726018

Same with mine as well.

Forgot to add this to my last post.
I had a mini statue of the Shards of Narsil I got off ebay a while back.
So I posed the inart shards on it.
Looks good but I might get a piece of grey velvet to put it on, to allow for better contrast.
View attachment 726019View attachment 726020View attachment 726021View attachment 726022

I had the same idea and ordered one shortly before getting my Aragorn still waiting for it to deliver! But mine looks a bit different than yours. 🤔

I bought a horse for my Aragorn which will supposedly be Brego.

So at least this figure will have a reason he's not wearing his Ranger cloak. :monkey3

Which, when I think about it, cost more than a custom cloak.:lol

But at least I can have Shadowfax and "Brego" together. So then I started looking at saddles. Of course there isn't any real LOTR 1/6 tack around. So that will get fudged.

The cloak would have been cheaper 😉 😜 😆

Finally paid off my Aragorn. Went back and forth a bit but ultimately want to see what this looks like in hand. Hopefully I don’t get any QC issues
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all. This and Gandalf are without a doubt the best figures in my collection.

IMG_5710.jpeg

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed at all. This and Gandalf are without a doubt the best figures in my collection.

View attachment 726062
Looks great in your photo. As far as Gandalf goes, it’s a nice figure, but I wasn’t really blown away by it. I know, unpopular opinion. The headsculpt is great, but everything else on that figure is pretty on par with today’s standards imo.

Back