InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is the actual retail price for Legolas through INART directly? I’m wondering how much the mark up is from Kit.

"Shipping due later" is definitely unsettling.

Yep, and I don't think there's any real precedent that's been set for how much we can expect for shipping fees. I'm leaning towards ordering elsewhere because of that, but I'm also kind of worried about the possibility that they'll optimise with a Mirkwood bow, but only for the direct sales again, like with Aragorn's ranger cloak. Decisions, decisions...

$489, but that's before shipping. No flat rate or free shipping this time by the looks of it.
Definitely a price hike then. These price creeps will unfortunately become the norm as time goes on. Unfortunately also for my wallet, it’s not enough to stop me from ordering.

Definitely a price hike then. These price creeps will unfortunately become the norm as time goes on. Unfortunately also for my wallet, it’s not enough to stop me from ordering.

A $40 hike from Gandalf, which was announced two years ago. So at this rate we're looking at around $635 for a fully rooted Inart figure in four years' time. I can't wait! :lol

Ordered Legalos but I'll probably pass on the Nazgul at these crazy prices. Aragorn was an instant order but I've been hesitant about getting the whole line. Last two I'd likely consider are Gimli and Frodo.

Oh, I didn't even realize -- there is no sculpted Legolas.

Maybe that's why the price is jacked? They can't amortize with as many units.

If my Asmus Leggy was as good as my Asmus Gimli, I could easily dismiss this... but my InArt Gandalf and Aragorn demand a certain level of realism now. That old yellow-haired Asmus Legolas just can't cut it.

I know I'm boned and don't like it, but I'll most likely pay the fiddler on this. But I'm definitely passing on the Nazgul now to make up the difference.
Thing is, sooner or later someone is gonna churn out recasts or KOs. Heck ASMUS may or may never come out with sculpt upgrades. 3rd party figs. May not have the movable eyes but InArt isn't using top of the line glass eyes either.

The customs I've seen where someone rooted ASMUS Legolas v1 look pretty good.

If Inart engages with the community, they know this price is unacceptable...sorry I cannot see many of us paying that price.

It does look nice, but no way it's worth 550...
Which community tho. I like watching YT vids of reviews. 3500$ Predator and Alien statues. Full size busts and 1/3 silicon statues. Even poor like me gets glassy eyed and coughs up for that gotta have piece. This stuff sells someone is buying.

Evidence!

Theory is proven. Case closed.
IMG_6699.jpgIMG_6698.jpg

Back