InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till we receive this and the hair is wavy. :ROFLMAO:
Still preordering though.
gel.jpg

Yep, gotta tame those curls in a *manly way*. Be who you were born to be!

For the more eagle eyed collectors - I usually like collecting "final appearances" versions of characters. Is there a major difference in the outfits of Fellowship Legolas and ROTK Legolas? From what I've seen, it's not much difference.

Also holy **** he looks good. Rip my wallet.
It’s basically the same for most of the characters apart from some additions here and there, like Hologram noted, throughout the trilogy. They were filmed simultaneously so the whole trilogy has some pretty good cohesion and continuity with stuff like that.

It’s basically the same for most of the characters apart from some additions here and there, like Hologram noted, throughout the trilogy. They were filmed simultaneously so the whole trilogy has some pretty good cohesion and continuity with stuff like that.
That does scratch an itch for me.

Some do we know roughly what time (Eastern Time) Kit will put Legolas online if InArt says 10/02? Definitely what to get in the first batch.

No. Sadly. I think everything is now going straight to Kit. The fund is dead. If InArt gets Indy I will have to start selling organs. If they make Lurtz I will have to explain to the wife and kids why we don’t need a house anymore. . .

Definitely cannot get as many Legolases (Legolasi?) as Aragorns.

Back