InArt - The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty close, its missing that extra 5-10% to make me go wow though. Still likely will PO , but would like to see what cool accessories it comes with.

Why isn't the neck sculpted as part of the head for these figures? It's unsightly.

I really want to see this improved before announcement. The tailoring in particular. I'm no longer banking on improvements after the final prototype.

I suppose the tradeoff with having the head separate is a greater range of motion. But, I do agree that from certain angles, it can look a bit unsightly.

As for Rick, if the neck and head were one solid piece, the exposed joint might become even more noticeable. Especially with his shirt already open, widening the opening could make the neck joint look even more awkward.
Why isn't the neck sculpted as part of the head for these figures? It's unsightly.

I really want to see this improved before announcement. The tailoring in particular. I'm no longer banking on improvements after the final prototype.

**** that looks fantastic. The hair made all the difference for me.
1000029907.jpg

Back