InArt - The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty close, its missing that extra 5-10% to make me go wow though. Still likely will PO , but would like to see what cool accessories it comes with.

I suppose the tradeoff with having the head separate is a greater range of motion. But, I do agree that from certain angles, it can look a bit unsightly.

As for Rick, if the neck and head were one solid piece, the exposed joint might become even more noticeable. Especially with his shirt already open, widening the opening could make the neck joint look even more awkward.
Why isn't the neck sculpted as part of the head for these figures? It's unsightly.

I really want to see this improved before announcement. The tailoring in particular. I'm no longer banking on improvements after the final prototype.

**** that looks fantastic. The hair made all the difference for me. I will now file it away in my mind until it actually goes up for preorder, a long time from now.
1000029907.jpg

Last edited:
The sculpt is almost perfect, I'd say a solid 9/10. I really appreciate the seamless arms, and I hope it comes with a variety of interchangeable ones.

I'm also hoping it becomes available for pre-order soon and doesn't take too long to go into production. Given the simplicity of the clothing, this should be one of their easier rooted figures to produce I would think.

Glad they changed the hair and got rid of the bangs. I seriously hope they improve Rick’s outfit, especially the pants.. they look like jeggings.

I don’t think this specific Rick look stands on its own well enough for me so I’m tempted to get Negan too. They’re a perfect duo match (All Out War).

Ideally, I would’ve loved if they made an all-encompassing S1/S2 Sheriff Rick w/ horse – that would’ve been my sure fire definitive TWD 1/6 representation.

Incredible likeness, never remotely liked TWD but Lincoln is a very talented actor and they have captured him perfectly here.

Glad they changed the hair and got rid of the bangs. I seriously hope they improve Rick’s outfit, especially the pants.. they look like jeggings.

I don’t think this specific Rick look stands on its own well enough for me so I’m tempted to get Negan too. They’re a perfect duo match (All Out War).

Ideally, I would’ve loved if they made an all-encompassing S1/S2 Sheriff Rick w/ horse – that would’ve been my sure fire definitive TWD 1/6 representation.
Agreed on the look they picked for Rick not being that appealing.

For me Season 5 is Rick's season, the one where he goes through the most change inside and out and when he rocks the murder jacket the hardest. That alone would make for a lot of possibilities for the figure.
1728331980974.png

It seems like they instead went for the Season 7/8 blue shirt look which is kind of bland to me. I at least hope they include the murder jacket since he wore it for the last time in S8.
1728332539604.png

The thing is if you're someone who cares about screen accuracy and wants to replicate a scene with blue shirt Rick and Negan it will never be screen accurate since both times Rick faces Negan with that outfit, Negan is clean shaven!
1728332927702.png

1728332910466.png

Negan himself seems to be specifically based off episode 7 from Season 7, the one where he gives Carl a tour around the Sanctuary and also an episode where he has zero interactions with Rick.
1728334557138.png

Ideally, if they really wanted to go for the most iconic and screen accurate looks from when these two interact, they'd go for these.
1728333836220.png

1728334351424.png

INART could easily make it work by giving Negan a clean shaven head and Rick the jacket and white t-shirt. Perhaps even that first sculpt they showed of Rick as a separate head.
1728334866505.png

But I don't know why I'm going this in depth on these figures, I probably won't be able to afford them anyway. 😅

InArt are open to feedback sometimes, I would ask John on the next livestream if Rick could come with the murder jacket.

Worst comes to the worst, you use Threezero's jacket.

Adding this scene from season 5, love Rick casually gutting that walkers as he runs past him.

Back