Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said in the other forum, Infinity should produce another WW bust and make it exclusive to those regions that were promised distribution on this one, but didn’t get it.

Damn! All this hoopla for nothing. Oh well ...it's money saved ...and will be skeptical of this company moving forward.

Hi all,
If anyone is having buyers remorse and is wanting to sell their pre-order for this bust, please contact me.
It would need to be shipped to Canada.
Thank you so so much!
Rick

I wanted the WW very much- the ultimate expression of the movie character. The company really didn't handle this correctly by snubbing everyone outside Asia- pure and simple. So much for my faith in the company as a professional organization. We'll see how they handle orders. If I have to pay $5k for it I will if it turns out as stunning as proto. I won't be happy about it- so will Supes and Batman make it to these shores?

Please don't encourage scalpers

They will make another 99.9999999% sure. There is to much much money to be made not to make one.

In my life time, I never thought it would be hard for people to buy a statue that will cost over $3k shipped with a ES of 580. I thought these would stick around. At the end of the day, it's a amazing piece that I would love to have, but WW is definitely not even in my top 10 characters wanted, so I can rest easy. It is breathtaking though.

In my life time, I never thought it would be hard for people to buy a statue that will cost over $3k shipped with a ES of 580. I thought these would stick around. At the end of the day, it's a amazing piece that I would love to have, but WW is definitely not even in my top 10 characters wanted, so I can rest easy. It is breathtaking though.

Something about that Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman that lights a [emoji91] in these collectors.. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something about that Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman that lights a [emoji91] in these collectors.. [emoji23]

From your posts the last couple of days, it’s almost like you’re having a good laugh at this whole situation?

But like IDK think about it man..

It’s like I wanna buy something from a guy but he won’t sell it to me even after he said he would.. So now I’m pissed..

And the whole community has this mindset as a whole.. like wtf..

Chaver isnt wrong. Infinity Studios sucks and the situation is lame but I’m almost relieved theres no way for me to get this now. Life moves on and now I get to spend $3000+ elsewhere...like on more statues.

Chaver isnt wrong. Infinity Studios sucks and the situation is lame but I’m almost relieved theres no way for me to get this now. Life moves on and now I get to spend $3000+ elsewhere...like on more statues.

Honestly I was thinking of getting the Trinity to cap off my collection and pretty much walk away on a high. Oh well that’s gone out of the window now.

But like IDK think about it man..

It’s like I wanna buy something from a guy but he won’t sell it to me even after he said he would.. So now I’m pissed..

And the whole community has this mindset as a whole.. like wtf..

What are you saying? Collectors shouldn't be upset about it? If you are OK with how everything went down you never really wanted it in the first place. And yes, I have gotten screwed over by members here before selling stuff out from under me, Felmar and shadysearl come to mind and that was years ago and I still get pissed when I think about them. Sorry, but I am not a kumbaya type I guess.

I really don't get it why they don't increase the stock of this piece to a 1.000 to fix their mistake. To me that's the solution

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back