Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't even thought of that heh. Yeah, he'd be pretty bada$$.

Well, there are certain character types these games have. I assume that's the only reason Killer Frost is in the game -- so they can have an ice character (I'm guessing they felt Mr. Freeze wasn't fluid enough with his ice gun instead of being able to freeze things with his hand). So MM would have been a good choice for a Shape Shifter. Although I do think Shang lost that ability for the player at least. The computer still can have him morph into anyone though :(

MK had 4 DLC characters (well 3 if you don't count Freddy Krueger). I suspect we'll at least get that many.

Which isn't very many at all. Particularly given all the other MK characters they could have released who weren't in the game.

I just think adding new playable characters regularly is a great way to help keep a fighting game alive with a vibrant and active userbase. :)

Last edited:
Played the demo, was cool. Will get when thenprice drops.

No fatalities though, not even non fatal finishing moves :(

Yeah no finishers is my one real complaint with this game. I know they wanted to separate themselves from MK but we all know its the MK guys, they had a DC vs MK game, and I think we all WANTED finishers to begin with. The finishers is was separated MK from SF and why MK was and is always better than SF.

Yeah no finishers is my one real complaint with this game. I know they wanted to separate themselves from MK but we all know its the MK guys, they had a DC vs MK game, and I think we all WANTED finishers to begin with. The finishers is was separated MK from SF and why MK was and is always better than SF.

you forgot SF has good game play, more balanced, more variety, and better characters.

It's all down to preference obviously...but from pure, objective, technical gameplay aspects...SF is better than MK without question.

Now to divert the convo back to Injustice :lol my only disappointment with the super moves, is that each character only appears to have one at their disposal. Hopefully there are some unlockable ones, or else things could get repetetive quickly.

Last edited:
It's all down to preference obviously...but from pure, objective, technical gameplay aspects...SF is better than MK without question.

The characters, moves, fatalities, worlds, etc - make me love MK much more.

But a straight up gameplay comparison? No question, SF destroys MK.

Now to divert the convo back to Injustice :lol my only disappointment with the super moves, is that each character only appears to have one at their disposal. Hopefully there are some unlockable ones, or else things could get repetetive quickly.

I'm already bored of Batman's car. :lol

I think it looks so out of place for the characters to stand back up after taking a super move if they have no life left. They should've made them not get back up at all.

It looks ridiculous for Superman to knock a guy into space and back down to earth, only for them to get back up and fall back down on their knees.

Back