Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks so out of place for the characters to stand back up after taking a super move if they have no life left. They should've made them not get back up at all.

It looks ridiculous for Superman to knock a guy into space and back down to earth, only for them to get back up and fall back down on their knees.

Yeah, seeing it after Aquaman's shark attack looks a bit ridiculous as well...:lol

It's all down to preference obviously...but from pure, objective, technical gameplay aspects...SF is better than MK without question.

Now to divert the convo back to Injustice :lol my only disappointment with the super moves, is that each character only appears to have one at their disposal. Hopefully there are some unlockable ones, or else things could get repetetive quickly.

There won't be. The newest MK had the X-ray attacks which are exactly what the super moves here are. And each character only had their one, but there were a few unlockable fatalities, which unfortunately we don't have here. There will just be tons of alternate costumes and small game modes. :(

Did they confirm only one for each character? Sad if so :(

No, but like I said, its the same type of move they used in the last MK and each character only ever had one of those. All the more reason they should have included fatalities/finishers in this.

I want a Dark Knight Returns or Batman Begins skin.

out of all the skins available in the US I like the Blackest Night versions, but the Red Son skins from EBGames comes with a while bunch of extra levels of game play.

The grundy Red Son skin (who knew Grundy was in Red Son right? lmfao) looks great. Like a zombie 'Gief.

Yeah Australia got the UK/Euro collector's edition too csi.

yeah he's pretty ordinary. Need a sweet Neal Adams skin for him. I hope he's got more than that one 'Stay doooooown...' animation when he wins a match too coz thats got pretty old already lmfao maybe a 'Where's RACHEEEEEEEEEL!' or a 'SWEARTOMMEEEEEEE!' :rotfl

Back